THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Is there a member - BB sufferer - with MEDICAL education?
Is there a member - BB sufferer - with MEDICAL education?
Is there anyone with medical education and if not - don`t these people get BB?
I really don't know any more than most on this site.
Most of us probably have the 'classic' type ... i e anaerobic bacteria collections on tongue and further back, causing the stench. Some may have TMAU, some may have something similar but yet undiscovered.
In my case, it's probably an extreme case of the 'classic' type. I get comments of a stench when not talking, so it's perceived more as a general BO stench but probably comes from the exhaled nasal air. I've tested negative for TMAU, and have had loads of digestive and ENT checkups, all looking okay.
My tactic right now is to manage it as best as I can (with hydrogen peroxide mainly) and meanwhile use psychiatric drugs in order to help with the associated paranoia & obsessions which so easily take over a bb sufferer's life.
I'm sure we'll find a better solution! At some point! At least I will do my Best once I'm out there in the medical World...

Most of us probably have the 'classic' type ... i e anaerobic bacteria collections on tongue and further back, causing the stench. Some may have TMAU, some may have something similar but yet undiscovered.
In my case, it's probably an extreme case of the 'classic' type. I get comments of a stench when not talking, so it's perceived more as a general BO stench but probably comes from the exhaled nasal air. I've tested negative for TMAU, and have had loads of digestive and ENT checkups, all looking okay.
My tactic right now is to manage it as best as I can (with hydrogen peroxide mainly) and meanwhile use psychiatric drugs in order to help with the associated paranoia & obsessions which so easily take over a bb sufferer's life.
I'm sure we'll find a better solution! At some point! At least I will do my Best once I'm out there in the medical World...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.