http://kissmemeter.com/
Hope it works well! I'm going to order one in a few days
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
New Breath Meter on the market
-
yeagermeister
- Junior
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:33 am
Check this thread out: viewtopic.php?t=232&start=0thanatos wrote:That's a shame, guzler.
The problem is that this device is probably too ambitious. It should focus on either alcohol or VSCs, not dozens and dozens of gases. Other products like this are in the making, but it'll all be the same probably.
I'll still buy it just to try out. Do some testing.
noptical, been a long time since I've talked about this on-line. I just gave up and stuck to my basic hygienic routine. Heck, I just placed a $200 order from therabreath and I'm about to plop down another $100 for DioxiRinse.
I heard about Thanatos through the late Buddhist/Hindu/Enlightenment guru "Osho". He discussed it in one of his books. He said it is the "yearning for death" or something like that. It struck a cord with me because a part of me yearns for death, mostly because of this huge problem of Halitosis. But I also want to live because one day soon, this might be something I look back on and laugh at because I suffer from halitosis no more.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.