THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
blis?
Hi rafa,
I wasn't one of the persons who received the k12 products from this site, but I did try it. I bought mine from breezecare.com. It is the same product, different website. And unfortunately they did not work for me. Like many other products I've used before, the effect only lasted for 10-15 minutes max and then the bad breath returned. I used it for over a month then stopped cause I thought it was a waste of money. By the way, I bought the whole kit including the toothpaste and tongue cleaning gel. The only thing I would tried again is the tongue cleaning gel because it made it really easy to clean the tongue. Hope this information is useful to you.
I wasn't one of the persons who received the k12 products from this site, but I did try it. I bought mine from breezecare.com. It is the same product, different website. And unfortunately they did not work for me. Like many other products I've used before, the effect only lasted for 10-15 minutes max and then the bad breath returned. I used it for over a month then stopped cause I thought it was a waste of money. By the way, I bought the whole kit including the toothpaste and tongue cleaning gel. The only thing I would tried again is the tongue cleaning gel because it made it really easy to clean the tongue. Hope this information is useful to you.
i do know that using the system has improved my breath but it may just be because before that i wasnt even cleaning my tongue. Whether or not the k12 bacteria actually help, im not sure.
To begin colonization, you must first use the chlorine dioxide mouth wash, which consists of mixing two different chemicals and allowing them to 'activate' for 5 minutes in a bottle, then rinsing with the k12 bacteria for a further 1-5 minutes. The chlorine dioxide is used for two days every week. On these two days my breath is the best, then gradually it loses its effectiveness. So maybe it only works for these two days because it acts like an antibacterial mouthwash....so the K12 bacteria probably dont work for me.
I still use it, despite its high price, because so far its all i got.
To begin colonization, you must first use the chlorine dioxide mouth wash, which consists of mixing two different chemicals and allowing them to 'activate' for 5 minutes in a bottle, then rinsing with the k12 bacteria for a further 1-5 minutes. The chlorine dioxide is used for two days every week. On these two days my breath is the best, then gradually it loses its effectiveness. So maybe it only works for these two days because it acts like an antibacterial mouthwash....so the K12 bacteria probably dont work for me.
I still use it, despite its high price, because so far its all i got.
-
yeagermeister
- Junior
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:33 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.