Quick vent, but I was so angry and embarrassed! I was out to dinner, luckily just with one other person, I BARELY spoke to this 16 yr. old waiter. He was a pimply kid from Europe, with some cheesy accent.
At the end he brought the check, and with AN OVERLOADING HANDFUL of peppermints dropped them in front of me and said "I bring extra for you".
Ruined my dinner, which I don't go out much and I was so flabbergasted and embarrassed! When will this hell ever end???????????????????????
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Waiter is an asshole, I wanted to cry or punch him
You should call that restaurant and complain to the manager or supervisor and tell him/her to train their waiters! I noticed at two different restaurants that not only the waiters but the dish washers would stare as soon as I walked in. This happen after a few visits so by then I knew that they knew and I became defiant by staring back and ordering my meals without trying to hide my mouth. By the way I know I can give a real mean look without even trying!!!
Hmm ... 
That's indeed pretty embarrassing. But why do they offer those things in the first place. A lot of people seem to like peppermints.
Either he is just ignorant or perhaps he didn't mean anything by it. Just saying that you get some extra candy. Kind of weird, but a lot of people like the taste of mint, but I really hate it to be honest.
That's indeed pretty embarrassing. But why do they offer those things in the first place. A lot of people seem to like peppermints.
Either he is just ignorant or perhaps he didn't mean anything by it. Just saying that you get some extra candy. Kind of weird, but a lot of people like the taste of mint, but I really hate it to be honest.
I know what you mean, he could have just bought extra over to make you happy but suffering from bb we never ever see situations like other people. I would have thought the same thing as you, it is very hard for me to see the world the way others do because my world is always clouded with bb mentality.
-
brokenbuthopeful
- Newbie
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:35 pm
- Location: UK
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.