THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

experts needed/questions

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halihope
Master
Posts: 246
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:30 pm

experts needed/questions

Post by halihope »

I have a dental appointment on Monday and I need an old filling be removed. - Questions-
Is there different types (strengths) of anesthesia?

Is there an anesthetic gel that I can use instead of the injections and will it work well enough to have my filling replaced?

Two of my molars have the gums so low that the beginning of the roots are showing, is this a pocket and can they be covered with something?

All advice/information is very much appreciated.

And my dentist says I have NO DENTAL PROBLEMS! :^o
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗