THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
another failure
another failure
Well yesterday was the second time I did a good nasal rinse with peroxide. The peroxide stung my nose and got all the mucous loose, I also brushed my teeth with baking soda, flossed, brushed teeth w/ bk again and scraped my tongue, yet my breath must have been way to strong! I baby sat children and the poor things kept touching their noses every time I spoke to them, darn it!
I really don't understand but I have noticed that when I don't do the nasal rinse and just the rest my breath is not that strong. My mucous were so loose that I kept spiting them out! I wonder if this was feeding the bacteria big time?
I really don't understand but I have noticed that when I don't do the nasal rinse and just the rest my breath is not that strong. My mucous were so loose that I kept spiting them out! I wonder if this was feeding the bacteria big time?
Please listen carefully now: Children who've reached an age where they are able to speak, will say if something smells. They're actually the best judges of our bb, as they're naturally honest. Your obsession with people touching their nose is starting to sound like a true problem, distracting you from the real issues.
For example, the peroxide might have worked. But because you incorrectly use 'touching the nose' as 'proof' you have bb, you call the peroxide a failure. With that state of mind you will never find something that helps. I think you should deal with the paranoia and obsessions separately, so that you can think more clearly about the bb problem. You might be provoced by this, but I genuinely believe this is the case. It is for me
For example, the peroxide might have worked. But because you incorrectly use 'touching the nose' as 'proof' you have bb, you call the peroxide a failure. With that state of mind you will never find something that helps. I think you should deal with the paranoia and obsessions separately, so that you can think more clearly about the bb problem. You might be provoced by this, but I genuinely believe this is the case. It is for me
Re: another failure
don't do these! H2O2 nasal drop gave me unbelivable bad nasal breath which in my life time I've never experienced trust me. For some reason I also find that baking soda or even nasal wash with a little bit baking soda can make my odor stronger!
I feel these are non effective yet too harsh to our body, and can make the ph or bacteria very imbalanced.
I feel these are non effective yet too harsh to our body, and can make the ph or bacteria very imbalanced.
halihope wrote:Well yesterday was the second time I did a good nasal rinse with peroxide. The peroxide stung my nose and got all the mucous loose, I also brushed my teeth with baking soda, flossed, brushed teeth w/ bk again and scraped my tongue, yet my breath must have been way to strong! I baby sat children and the poor things kept touching their noses every time I spoke to them, darn it!
I really don't understand but I have noticed that when I don't do the nasal rinse and just the rest my breath is not that strong. My mucous were so loose that I kept spiting them out! I wonder if this was feeding the bacteria big time?
Hi all,
I find that when I use baking soda or salt to rinse my mouth my bad breath gets worst or stronger. It is at those times when I use baking soda or salt to rinse/gargle that my mouth feels like fish and I get comments that my breath smells like fish.
Baking soda and salt make my breath worst. How about you?
I used to do the nasal rinse but dont anymore because it gives me awful nose scent. It doesnt work for me either. But, hey everyone is different. It may work for you. How about you?
D
I find that when I use baking soda or salt to rinse my mouth my bad breath gets worst or stronger. It is at those times when I use baking soda or salt to rinse/gargle that my mouth feels like fish and I get comments that my breath smells like fish.
Baking soda and salt make my breath worst. How about you?
I used to do the nasal rinse but dont anymore because it gives me awful nose scent. It doesnt work for me either. But, hey everyone is different. It may work for you. How about you?
D
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
wow that is strange
maybe peroxide is just cleaning out the gunk you have beneath the mocous layer, and that is probably what stinks, if I do peroxide is burns a little but I feel fresh during the day, but my bb is still there, but I dont get reactions so stronger anymore, before people were noticing me when I was driving by with a car, now not so often.
My theory is that it must be the pus in nose that is smelling or something.
Can somebody goe to a doctor and so he can put a camera inside sinuses, did somebody do that already?
maybe peroxide is just cleaning out the gunk you have beneath the mocous layer, and that is probably what stinks, if I do peroxide is burns a little but I feel fresh during the day, but my bb is still there, but I dont get reactions so stronger anymore, before people were noticing me when I was driving by with a car, now not so often.
My theory is that it must be the pus in nose that is smelling or something.
Can somebody goe to a doctor and so he can put a camera inside sinuses, did somebody do that already?
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
wow that is strange
maybe peroxide is just cleaning out the gunk you have beneath the mocous layer, and that is probably what stinks, if I do peroxide is burns a little but I feel fresh during the day, but my bb is still there, but I dont get reactions so stronger anymore, before people were noticing me when I was driving by with a car, now not so often.
My theory is that it must be the pus in nose that is smelling or something.
Can somebody goe to a doctor and so he can put a camera inside sinuses, did somebody do that already?
maybe peroxide is just cleaning out the gunk you have beneath the mocous layer, and that is probably what stinks, if I do peroxide is burns a little but I feel fresh during the day, but my bb is still there, but I dont get reactions so stronger anymore, before people were noticing me when I was driving by with a car, now not so often.
My theory is that it must be the pus in nose that is smelling or something.
Can somebody goe to a doctor and so he can put a camera inside sinuses, did somebody do that already?
Hey, I used to think that my sinuses are full of pus, so I went to a famous Ent doctor and got the CAT scan done, the result is: my sinuses are very clean(he showed me that the dark region are very dark which means that's air). So now I don't think there are a lot pus in my nose, at least not so much that a CAT scan can see.
The days I went to see this doctor before I did saline nasal irrigation, and after seeing my nose, the doctor said salt dried my nose out. And he said I can keep using saline irrigation, but I should also use some emollient drops, he described "nose better" and another drug I forget the name which are all non-prescription yet I didn't found them in drupstore you have to order online.
So I guess strong odor coming from nose might be the ordor in my throat coming out through a dried out nasal passage(I assume they are connected), or the bacteria transport from my mouth to my nose, or in the case of H2O2, which killed some species of anearic bacterias and made the sulfate producing bacteria profiliarate . That is my 2 cent.
The days I went to see this doctor before I did saline nasal irrigation, and after seeing my nose, the doctor said salt dried my nose out. And he said I can keep using saline irrigation, but I should also use some emollient drops, he described "nose better" and another drug I forget the name which are all non-prescription yet I didn't found them in drupstore you have to order online.
So I guess strong odor coming from nose might be the ordor in my throat coming out through a dried out nasal passage(I assume they are connected), or the bacteria transport from my mouth to my nose, or in the case of H2O2, which killed some species of anearic bacterias and made the sulfate producing bacteria profiliarate . That is my 2 cent.
Jimi wrote:wow that is strange
maybe peroxide is just cleaning out the gunk you have beneath the mocous layer, and that is probably what stinks, if I do peroxide is burns a little but I feel fresh during the day, but my bb is still there, but I dont get reactions so stronger anymore, before people were noticing me when I was driving by with a car, now not so often.
My theory is that it must be the pus in nose that is smelling or something.
Can somebody goe to a doctor and so he can put a camera inside sinuses, did somebody do that already?
NOSE TOUCHING OR SCRATCHING can be a sign of people smelling your bb! Once, while waiting for the elevator there was this man pushing a patient on a wheelchair and his breath was very strong, it did not smelled fecal but strange smell that it caused my nose to feel funny and I needed to scratch. You know when you want to sneeze and don't and your nose sort of tickles and you just have to scratch, well that is almost the same sensation I felt but also smelled the bb on that man. By the way the children I baby sat are between 9 and 11 years old and are polite.
It's definately a reaction on your bb depending on the distance. However some members think that you mean that every time someone touches nose, you immediately think it;s your bb. Of course this is not the case. It's usually only when you open your mouth and say somethin. Damn I can't believe how far it can travel sometimes, I'd say at least 3 meters. But what the hell can we do about it.
Drastic,
The same thing happens to me when I use baking soda. It smells and taste fishy? I also have fecal breath. God maybe I don't realize how bad my breath really is. I think I am going to try the MMS. Anyone have any luck with this. I know Vickster & Jess have. Anyone else. I need to do something I am so sick of waking up everyday and have to worry about this. I can't imagine how great life would be w/o having to worry about this problem.
The same thing happens to me when I use baking soda. It smells and taste fishy? I also have fecal breath. God maybe I don't realize how bad my breath really is. I think I am going to try the MMS. Anyone have any luck with this. I know Vickster & Jess have. Anyone else. I need to do something I am so sick of waking up everyday and have to worry about this. I can't imagine how great life would be w/o having to worry about this problem.
Hi Mizz123,
I thought I was alone on the baking soda and fishy connection. Glad I am not alone. I too have fecal breath and starting to think its coming from my stomach. My breath just changed to fecal in the matter of 3 years. It must be my stomach and tonsils combined.
Mizz. Have you tried the Betaine HCL that chomp suggested? I think I will give it a try. Especially since I cant gain weight no matter what foods I eat.
D
I thought I was alone on the baking soda and fishy connection. Glad I am not alone. I too have fecal breath and starting to think its coming from my stomach. My breath just changed to fecal in the matter of 3 years. It must be my stomach and tonsils combined.
Mizz. Have you tried the Betaine HCL that chomp suggested? I think I will give it a try. Especially since I cant gain weight no matter what foods I eat.
D
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.