THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Tonsils

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
halihope
Master
Posts: 246
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:30 pm

Tonsils

Post by halihope »

I try to see mine and even if I put flashlight I can not see them, I can feel them when I touch my throat and they are small, never had or have problems with them. Can I still have CRYPTS on them and STONES? How can I find out?
crazybb
Newbie
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:56 pm

Post by crazybb »

Halihope, it will be good to find out from an ENT.
JZ
Newbie
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:44 pm

Post by JZ »

Image

Tonsils are made of soft glandular tissue and are part of the immune system. You have two tonsils, one on either side at the back of the mouth.

Tonsils vary in size from person to person.

A main function of tonsils is to trap bacteria and viruses (germs) which you may breathe in. Antibodies and immune cells in the tonsils help to kill germs and help to prevent throat and lung infections.

You can normally see your tonsils by opening your mouth wide and looking in a mirror. They are the two fleshy lumps that you can see at the sides and back of the mouth.

http://www.patient.co.uk/showdoc/27000658/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗