THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Don't give a ***k anymore
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
raw food
jimi i remember you once said you ate just oranges and bread and the bb went?? is that the raw food thing? also what are the sprays that helped post nasal? I think our bacteria feeds and loves pnd, most of us have pnd in common. who else has done raw food?
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
I can concur that a 100% raw food diet is what helps the most, by far. The big problem is staying on the diet, the longest i've lasted was 3 months but back then, i didn't eat any meat at all, my only source of fat was avocados so it made the diet impossible to stay on, eventually your body craves fat and you start binge eating on ice cream, cheese, etc and your bb is back!
Now i've added raw eggs and occasionnaly raw fish to my diet, that makes staying on the diet much easier. You'd think eggs give bb but it doesn't, not in my case anyway. I eat 3 to 6 a day, mixed with bananas using a hand blender, no more cravings!
Now i've added raw eggs and occasionnaly raw fish to my diet, that makes staying on the diet much easier. You'd think eggs give bb but it doesn't, not in my case anyway. I eat 3 to 6 a day, mixed with bananas using a hand blender, no more cravings!
Raw food sound very limited!
Anyhow here is a raw shrimp recipe called "shrimp ceviche" Clean and cut shrimp into small pieces and add lemon juice to "cook it" toss well to coat and place in refrigerator, let marinade or cook for 30 minutes. Add chopped onion, chopped tomatoes, peeled and chopped cucumber, chopped "cilantro" and for spiciness add chopped jalapeno or serrano chile, salt to taste, toss gently and serve on tostadas or crackers and relish with chop avocado. ENJOY You can substitute fish for the shrimp.
Anyhow here is a raw shrimp recipe called "shrimp ceviche" Clean and cut shrimp into small pieces and add lemon juice to "cook it" toss well to coat and place in refrigerator, let marinade or cook for 30 minutes. Add chopped onion, chopped tomatoes, peeled and chopped cucumber, chopped "cilantro" and for spiciness add chopped jalapeno or serrano chile, salt to taste, toss gently and serve on tostadas or crackers and relish with chop avocado. ENJOY You can substitute fish for the shrimp.
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
It really is, it's no fun at all, especially if you love meat, what's more delicious than pan-cooked chicken breasts with spices and dijon mustard? I just want to see if my bb can go away *completely* if i stay on that diet long enough. If i can be 100% cured, i'm willing to make the sacrifices and be a ****ing raw vegetarian/health nut for the rest of my life but i won't settle for just an improvement. Millions of people are vegan/raw foodist/etc by choice so why not us, if it means we're cured (which remains to be seen).halihope wrote:Raw food sound very limited!
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
archimonde
if you are raw 100 % for 6 months the bb should go away. And dont ***k with raw meat ans stuff it is danfgerous.
Eat 10 bananas per day, that will keep your weight probably. Raw eggs are ok but be careful about salmonela.
But you are sayign you have binges of cooked fat food.
From my experience bb will get really bad after months but it will after than improve. I was almost free, then my teeth enamel started to chip off. Because of lack of calcium. Try to eat raw cheeses and raw milk.....
ANd green leaf smoothies, that might save your teeth.
I tried 2 times and I failed. Maybe the third time I will suceed.
But I need to find the solution for my teeth.
Also if you have problems ith teeth dont eat oranges, lemons and pineapple.
if you are raw 100 % for 6 months the bb should go away. And dont ***k with raw meat ans stuff it is danfgerous.
Eat 10 bananas per day, that will keep your weight probably. Raw eggs are ok but be careful about salmonela.
But you are sayign you have binges of cooked fat food.
From my experience bb will get really bad after months but it will after than improve. I was almost free, then my teeth enamel started to chip off. Because of lack of calcium. Try to eat raw cheeses and raw milk.....
ANd green leaf smoothies, that might save your teeth.
I tried 2 times and I failed. Maybe the third time I will suceed.
But I need to find the solution for my teeth.
Also if you have problems ith teeth dont eat oranges, lemons and pineapple.
That's very interesting. What a raw food diet does is give you live enzymes that are destroyed by cooking, leading to better digestion and better health.
I wonder if you get the same effects by taking a strong digestive enzyme tablet with every meal. It would be great if someone that saw good results with the raw food diet is willing to experiment with this and report their results.
I wonder if you get the same effects by taking a strong digestive enzyme tablet with every meal. It would be great if someone that saw good results with the raw food diet is willing to experiment with this and report their results.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
I dunno.
I have never tried the raw thing, actually I am back into eating what I want, besides obvious stuff like onions, hot/spicy foods, acidic, overly sweet (^^ that ceviche sounds like it would make my breath worse! ) and I am certainly not clearing entire rooms. I'm not getting it as strong out the nose. I can be on the elevator and I know that people aren't suffering until I talk. Don't get me wrong. It stinks, but I still have an "area" of space. I mean, a whole hotel leaving is a bit much. Something you're doing aint working.
So maybe you guys should compare RAW vs. DON'T GIVE A FVCK, and see if you feel the same. Make sure it's worth it. I knew a vegan who had shit breath, so I can't really tell that raw foods are the answer.
I have never tried the raw thing, actually I am back into eating what I want, besides obvious stuff like onions, hot/spicy foods, acidic, overly sweet (^^ that ceviche sounds like it would make my breath worse! ) and I am certainly not clearing entire rooms. I'm not getting it as strong out the nose. I can be on the elevator and I know that people aren't suffering until I talk. Don't get me wrong. It stinks, but I still have an "area" of space. I mean, a whole hotel leaving is a bit much. Something you're doing aint working.
So maybe you guys should compare RAW vs. DON'T GIVE A FVCK, and see if you feel the same. Make sure it's worth it. I knew a vegan who had shit breath, so I can't really tell that raw foods are the answer.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Jimi
Would you consider doing the raw food diet again? I started and stopped many times but I'd really like to give it a go again. Perhaps we can have a raw food thread where we all support each other. What do you all think?
I'm really tired of living like this. I have so much to offer but bb is really limiting my life! I would really like to give this raw food diet a serious go.
Would you consider doing the raw food diet again? I started and stopped many times but I'd really like to give it a go again. Perhaps we can have a raw food thread where we all support each other. What do you all think?
I'm really tired of living like this. I have so much to offer but bb is really limiting my life! I would really like to give this raw food diet a serious go.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.