Your Email Address:

First Name:

We have low immunoglobulin A !!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

Larc400 wrote:

Edit:

Maybe I should explain what IgA actually *IS* ... they are the antibodies responsible for protecting the mucousa membranes in the body (orally, nasally, digestive tract, u-g-tract etc). Without them, bacteria and other microbes will have an easier time escaping the immune system.
Let me make another observation (for me) regarding the Edit description from Larc. Can anyone relate?:
I developed bb when I was 18 and after I completed about 4 months of of the medication Accutane. Accutane is/was very controversial back in 1994, but I had severe acne and DID NOT want to go to college with acne. Accutane TOTALLY ruined my mucus membranes orally, nasally. I mean I was dried out! I had to stick vasaline up my nostrils. I was also drinking alcohol a lot! I also started having digestive problems from medication. After I quit the meds, is when my bb hell started. Maybe Accutane killed my IgA.
I am going to research this more. But please let me know if anyone has a similar story.

sean1979

Post by sean1979 »

I actually have low IgG and IgM but normal IgA but still kind of low. Has anyone checked for vitamin c deficiency?
asd
Master

Post by asd »

I think low IGa would just make us more at risk of getting CH, its still triggered by the environment. Also Mindyb it looks like you have got your solution then? xxx
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

I am getting Colostrum supplements today. $14.99 for 120 caps. I think you can take 2-8 at each meal.
This has helped people in my other log, Accutane/IgA/cures.
I will keep you posted.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic