THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Took me 5 Months to find my cuase...

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
OneDay111
Sheriff
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:52 pm

Took me 5 Months to find my cuase...

Post by OneDay111 »

Now you may remember me, i havent posted in months primaly becuase i just wanted to find a cuase...

NO IVE FOUND IT.
100% sure...

It all makes sense...ever since i had bad breath THE DAY, ive been spitting phlegm..

Oh and i thought Green was normal.....

Searching around i found it is a virus.. I have my tonsils, touch em with my finger and a dirty smell comes... Now i look at it, no stones... Viral, anti-biotics dont work, and stupid doctors dont work either...
One Day One Day....
Larc400
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:27 pm

Post by Larc400 »

Which virus!? 8)
User avatar
DRASTIC
Sheriff
Posts: 431
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:35 am

Post by DRASTIC »

Yeah, What Virus?
User avatar
OneDay111
Sheriff
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:52 pm

Post by OneDay111 »

I dunno what virus im not a doctor.

Im certain its a virus. Primaly becuase i KNOW the source is the throat, anti-biotics dont work.

You see, i cant explain but its all my un-fortune, it was almost certain when my freind was next to me.. I spat out a bunch of phlegm and it was green. So he said, I had that i had a virus.

This is my only freind... and hes had bad breath before, but its gone, we never talk about it..

Look im looking for the cure for it now, do me a favour, check your phlegm colour, oh and then search it on wikepidia, when i find a cure i'll post back on THIS Thread. Wish me luck
One Day One Day....
Larc400
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:27 pm

Post by Larc400 »

Why don't you just go to your GP and find out if you are infected by a virus. Not that hard is it?

:-({|=
bb_girl
Newbie
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:19 am

Post by bb_girl »

Let us know if you find out what kind of virus it is. My right tonsil smells, and when I poke that area, there is a white, milky liquid that squirts out (that's what's smelly.) If I press even harder, I can get a tonsil stone out.

I believe mine is a post nasal drip, and now I try to use those Sinus squirt bottles to clean out my nasal passage. I think I just need to clean out that one area and I will be pretty okay.
Last edited by bb_girl on Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
asd
Master
Posts: 227
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:52 pm

Post by asd »

bb-girl whip your tonsils out. I would suggest everyone with BB get them out, especially if you have smelly or stoney tonsils. xxx
bb_girl
Newbie
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:19 am

Post by bb_girl »

asd: Yeah, I am planning to make an appt with my ENT to see what he thinks of my tonsils.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗