THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Probiotics make me smell badly underarms

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Probiotics make me smell badly underarms

Post by Jimi Stein »

I am testing probiotics again any my body odour is way bad.
I think probiotics are just bullshit

It is horrible, I wash and I smell when my sweat comes out.

****ing crap

I think probiotics are useless junk, i never experienced anything positive when taking them and I am injecting them straight into bowel because I dont want them to loose any effect going through stomach
fedenon
Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon May 05, 2008 7:46 pm

Post by fedenon »

maybe, the liberations of toxins is the odour when the probiotics works. In more time you will have more improvement and the food must change.
i dont speak english...
Larc400
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:27 pm

Re: Probiotics make me smell badly underarms

Post by Larc400 »

Jimi wrote:I am injecting them straight into bowel because I dont want them to loose any effect going through stomach
You what :P ? How do you do that?
Charley
Junior
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:17 pm
Location: London, UK

Post by Charley »

fedenon wrote:maybe, the liberations of toxins is the odour when the probiotics works.
this is true jimi, the probiotics could be getting rid of loads of crap, its gotta come out in some way - i reckon if you hang on in there with it for a week or two you might be onto something.

man the injecting sounds scary.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗