THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
broken heart
broken heart
Well I had my molar old filling removed last week on Thursday and I sure had high expectations, I even started having a different taste in my mouth something sweet and my smell senses were more acute, my morning bb wasn't too bad, I just needed to test my breath on unsuspected people. Today my sisters, brother and brother-in-laws came over and I confirmed what I was so afraid of, I still have bb! I made an effort to enjoy their company and to find little things to do so as to not be next to anyone but as time went by I begun to feel real bad. I been feeling so let down by God, doctors, dentist ect. I am fighting hard not to cry because I am not the type to do so when my hubby and children are around, I really wish I was alone so that I can let this frustration out! I prayed and ask God why He is taking so long to help us/me and to give me patience and courage and what comes to my mind is what I have read here, some of you have gone through hell at work and so fort and still have the courage to keep fighting by trying to find solutions. I find hope in this and also I am listening to hymn songs to bring up my faith and heal my broken heart.
www.smartmouth.com
has anyone tried smartmouth mouth wash? it is the best thing ever! i've tried everything brushing, flossing, rinsing, removing my tonsils, etc. i just bought this the other day at target and i was so amazed...this truly is a lifesaver, i never thought there would be anything that would do the job. if you haven't tried it, please go out and get it NOW! you will not be disappointed.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.