THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

what does dimethyl sulfide smell like?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
jc
Sheriff
Posts: 443
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:23 am

what does dimethyl sulfide smell like?

Post by jc »

As discussed before, dimethyl sulfide is the gas present in the blood among people with bloodborne halitosis. I have a suspicion that this could be my condition.Unfortunately, I can`t find a clinic in my country that conducts an oral chroma test.I`ve read that DS have a foul smell similar to rotting cabbage but I`m not sure if this is what it smells from people with bb.I forgot to ask that member who had tested positive for DS what his breath smells like so if anyone here knows, please reply.
Thanks
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗