THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

BB on Oprah Thursday Oct 9th

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
chloe
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:13 pm

BB on Oprah Thursday Oct 9th

Post by chloe »

Hi Everyone,

I just saw an ad on TV that Oprah will be discussing BB on her show tomorrow.
mindyb
ungrateful trash
Posts: 273
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:21 am

Post by mindyb »

I saw this advertisement too.
It looks as though, it will be discussed if guests know someone with BB and if so, should they tell them. I am sure this will piss me off, because there will be NO understanding that bb having people already KNOW we have it and that we struggle everyday with trying to help our breath. It will be ignorant people suggesting "why can't they use moutwash and brush!"
Leave your thoughts tomorrow after catching the show!
I would love if she'd do a whole show dedicated to helping people with bb that cannot cure it.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

please somebody tape it

We dont want anoter fake hair Tyra thing to happen

SOmbody please tape it.

I will put it on my server so it will not be deleted
User avatar
Archimonde
Super Angel
Posts: 878
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm

Post by Archimonde »

it won't be about bad breath at all

http://www.oprah.com/dated/oprahshow/op ... 909_ethics

"From handling a proposition from a friend's husband to telling someone they have bad breath, get expert advice on how to solve all your dilemmas!"
viva
Advanced
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:06 pm

Post by viva »

I'm curious how many people with BB there will be in the audience?

This web-site is a diverse,reliable and objective source of information about BB for a number of reasons:
1.Real people share real stories of BB.
2.Cases are presented as is without decoration.
4.People here don't have any personal interest and gain to promote particular products. The only aim is to get cured whatever it takes.
5. The only products that are refered by individuals are those that work for them to relive and cure BB,but not that are being paid for testimonials.
Nobody,I hope work for a 3rd party.
6.We are not influenced by interested paties,who don't have BB but have gain in selling their products to cure BB.

We,BB people possess more knoledge and experience to some extent than Halitomafia guys.
We are stakeholders,interest group with voices whose voices are not taken in consideration,whose interests are played around just because we're silent.
We can stop mean people cheeting and making money on us.

WE CAN MAKE SCIENTIFIC AND MEDICAL WORLD START A PROFOUND STUDY ON CHRONIC HALITOSIS FROM DIFFERENT PROSPECTIVES AND MEDICAL DISCIPLINES.

We as a group have to be loud,demanding and reveal the truth to public.
WHO ELSE EXCEPT US?
People are ignorant and fussy to Halitosis because they lack knoledge,don't realise how serious this condition is.
We,real people need to educate not only lay men but also medical people to arise consearn, because HALITOSIS IS A SOCIAL CANCER.

Oprah Winfrey has a tremendous influence on the audience.
Her show's format is more like discussion with no clashes of positions where everything is spick and span.
I don't believe that Oprah will be drawn away from this forum because of some personal,raw,uncensored sincerety.She does the show the way her audience wanna see it less provoking, deep, shoking stories more light intertaining ones.
So, what Halitosis needs is a more aggressive and sound approach like Howard Stern and other journalists you name them.
Let's see how Oprah will present Halitosis topic?

elliott
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by elliott »

LOL Jimi!!

You should add Oprah's contact along with the others on the front page. Regardless of whether the show is about BB or not, probably not a bad idea to send her 30-40 emails from members of this site.
Busted
God
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:53 pm

Post by Busted »

They can go ahead and tell me I have bb, as if I don't know :roll:

Instead of giving them an honest response that there's nothin I can do about it so far, I'll give them the most ignorant response ever: "Oh I guess I should go brush my teeth and use some mouthwash."
chloe
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:13 pm

Post by chloe »

I'm sorry everyone, Oprah only had what mindy said: if guests know someone with BB, should they tell them. Oprah said yes. It was three minutes long and nothing worth taking a look at.
mindyb
ungrateful trash
Posts: 273
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:21 am

Post by mindyb »

Yes, they were all funny and aloof about a friend having bb, and they should just tell them.
I want someone in the media to give REAL attention to bb sufferers that are doing everything in their right mind to cure themselves!!!
:-({|= ](*,) :twisted: :mrgreen:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗