THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

How I CURED my Fecal Bad Breath Odor, you can too.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
viva
Advanced
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:06 pm

Candida Test.

Post by viva »

Hi,
Last time ,I got tested at Planned Parenthood at regular women check-up.
They took a sample from v-na and gave me an antifungal pill.
You can try a regular doctor they should take mouth taste.I guess the best one is in the morning without having brushed or eaten anything.
At the time I take pill,I make sure to eat as few sugers like candies as possible,fruits ok. And take on Probiotics.
I had a 2 month break in taking probiotics so flora mucus membranes became imbalanced as well as candida
Now I'm back to probiotics.I'm gonna take them from now constantly.
Breath is definately better.No sour taste and yeasty smell any more.
I'm having and appointment with ENT to see what I can do with nasal discharge,maybe get mucus thickener and saliva stimulant.Also wanna be tested for Immunoglobulins.There is a correlation between Low level ofGlobulin A on mucus membranes and in saliva and costant nasal discharge and BB. I got info about this study here on forum.
Try Planned Parenthood,maybe probiotics alone will work out alone for you.
viva
Advanced
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:06 pm

Post by viva »

No I don't take untifungals all the time.
What I've got is 1 pill of flucanazol one time 150mg(if I'm not mistaken) this dose is enough to bring the level of candida to normal.The drug above I got from the doctor from Planned Parenthood.
After that you gotta take probiotics to cultivate good bacteria and keep candida under control.
The pill is taken one time,if lesser dose couple of time ,but not all the time.
This is my third week on probiotics and I feel pretty good.
User avatar
DRASTIC
Sheriff
Posts: 431
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:35 am

Post by DRASTIC »

Hi viva,

You are on probitics for weeks now. Any difference or improvements in yout breath? Have you tested on other people to see if there are differences in your breath?

I am only on day 6. I havent tested or anything because I think my breath is still very shitty.

Drastic
viva
Advanced
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:06 pm

Post by viva »

Hi,Drastic.
As far as I can see after 2.5 weeks on probiotics adn low suger diet this is crucial the taste in my mouth is neutral not sour any more.I feel more saliva in the mouth. Morning smell is very small.
Reaction of my several groupmates is normal.Yesterday,I talked to a stranger in the bus and he didn't have any discomfort talking to me.No hhh.

The other problem that I have is dry mouth,especially when I stay a couple of hours in an air conditioned room.So when my mouth is burning dry I feel some kind of smell and it's perceivable for others.Smells like postnasal drip.

Drastic,I also had a shitty breath for allmost a year,untill April 08.

Then,in April I visited Dr.Dailley and he prescribed me Dioxibrite toothpaste rinsed with same brand solution morning and evening,scraping and

what battled shitty smell is Chlorhexidine 0.12% applied ONLY on tounge after that twice a day. with a toothbrush.Soake toothbrush 2-3times in solution and apply it.That's enough. Only for the first two weeks.Now I apply it on tounge very rare.

It's a powerful antimicrobal stuff to reduce bad anaerobic bacteria in mouth cavity.You otta be carefull with not to take too much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some guys applied it in the nose and rinsed mouth with it .No wonder they got adverse result and teeth discoloration.
As soon as I started this, my boss noticed,I overheared it, that I don't smell like I used to anymore.

Now I don't have shitty smell,
I've got dry mouth,nasal drip and food smell when i eat.
For the past 2 month I don't use Dioxirinse from Dr.Dailley .It dryed my mouth very much. With probiotics,nasal irrigation my result didn't get worse.
Moreover the tounge is not so smelly and doesn't retain so much smell ,because it has less candida and bad stuff layer on it.

REMARK:
I'm not affiliated with Dr.Dailley.His routine,presented above, was only effective with only fecal breath in my case. Other causes were uncovered and remain unresolved.
If used longer Dioxirinse dries mouth. Also he is not a doctor who claims to participate in BBstudies. He presented Rosenberg's words as his own.There's a youtube manual how a regular dentist can become a BB "specialist".
As Dr.D former patient I've got disappointed.
He a has one-sided approach,
doesn't do proper testing,mislead people about not diagnosing and not to be in right to diagnose and cure other than dental causes, without wich it is impossible to cure Chronic Halitosis.Ultimately,he's only a Dentist
His $1000magic cure formular is presented here for free.


Back to Drastic,
I f you have a chronic shitty breath start with a hard approach Probiotics will help you maintain a good result.
What dose of probiotics do you take?
User avatar
DRASTIC
Sheriff
Posts: 431
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:35 am

Post by DRASTIC »

Hi Viva,

Thanks for responding.

It remarkable that you have such a reduction in Bad breath.
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even your boss noticed that you dont smell anymore.

That must be really a good feeling for you!!!!

I am taking 6 acidophilus capsules a day in total 42 billion.
6 yakult a day in total 39 billion
1 multibionta vitamin tablet a day

So, in total, 81 billion bacteria.

I am just worried that all might not reach the intestines but some will reach eventually.

Wow!!! Viva!!! Even your boss noticed a change that is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Drastic
viva
Advanced
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:06 pm

Post by viva »

Hi,Drastic.
What do you think about my Chlorhexidine treatment.It worked for me,maybe it'a gonna work for you.
It's good you take probiotics.It seems that one brand at a time is good,but you'll know best what works for you.

I posted an ad about US Meet Up at Let's Meet Up!!! If you're interested please go there for details.
User avatar
DRASTIC
Sheriff
Posts: 431
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:35 am

Post by DRASTIC »

hey viva,

I used clorhexidine 2 months ago. Didnt do a thing for me. It had alcohol. Infact, the only one in UK have alcohol So it made my bad breath worst.

I am in UK so wont be able to meet up. But please keep us posted about how it went.

Drastic
viva
Advanced
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:06 pm

Post by viva »

How did you use it?
If used improperly like for rinsing the mouse it can make things worse.That what dentist said.
Only for 2 weeks and only on tounge.
It's also good to do mouth bacteriological tests.Is there any way you can do in UK?
User avatar
DRASTIC
Sheriff
Posts: 431
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:35 am

Post by DRASTIC »

viva,

To be honest because of this condition i dont travel too far frommy house. I only go to the supermarket and then rush back home in 30 minutes time.

I am afraid of people getting too offended and that they might chase me out of places.

I know its no way to live.

about the chlorhex i used it to swish then gargle but it gave me the worst breath ever.

breakdown exactly how you used it.

drastic
viva
Advanced
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:06 pm

Post by viva »

Dear Drastic,Please reread my big today's post.This is an extract of it.
I described precisely my regimen.

what battled shitty smell is Chlorhexidine 0.12% applied ONLY on tounge after that twice a day. with a toothbrush.Soake toothbrush 2-3times in solution and apply it.That's enough. Only for the first two weeks.Now I apply it on tounge very rare.

It's a powerful antimicrobal stuff to reduce bad anaerobic bacteria in mouth cavity.You otta be carefull with not to take too much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some guys applied it in the nose and rinsed mouth with it .No wonder they got adverse result and teeth discoloration.


No matter what condition you have you deserve to use all available tests,teatments and normal social life.TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT!

DON'T EVEN BEING BOTHERED BY THINKING WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK.Sometimes we think of other people more than they think about us.
What matters is what you think about yourself.I'm sure you have lot's of gifts,mattes of interest where you can channel your energy.
singfisher
Total Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:55 am

Post by singfisher »

I am SO SO glad I came across this website. At first I thought there was something physically wrong with me because I am the only person I know who suffers from bb (from the embarrassing and socially debilitating fecal bb....). I mean, other people I am around get bb sometimes - but it's not that strong and it seems to come and go for them. Where as for me, I have it 24/7!!! I am glad to know this condition is not unique to me, and there are people out there who experience the same thing are looking for a cure. It gives me hope

I've suffered from bb ever since high school - possibly even primary school. The older I get, the worse it gets. So as you can see, I'm really worried about what i'll be like in a couple of years time. I am only 30 and unmarried.....

About a month ago, out of desperation, I bought Spieser's Breezcare product. That thing REALLY stings & numbs the mouth!! On the first day I felt confident - the bad taste really did go away from my mouth. The next day I woke up without the foul taste and smell in my mouth. However on the 3rd day, I noticed the effect started wearing off, and my mouth started to feel really metallic. It seems like the product was no longer effective for my mouth - the bacteria grew resistant to it. Also, I felt that my bb was getting worse - more potent than before I used breezcare because whenever I talked to collegaues - even if i am not that close in proximity to them, they cover or rub their noses or look away, where as in the past, they'd only rub their nose once in a while. Based on the website's testimonials, breezcare cured many ppl - but not me!~ So I got really depressed, thinking that theree is no cure , worse still, thinking I am the only one in the world with this disgusting condition. :(

I am happy and feel hopeful when I read of other's success stories here. It seems like DIET plays a big part in bb - especially where bacteria and vitamins are concerned.
viva
Advanced
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:06 pm

Post by viva »

Hi,Guys.

Tiredofcrying: I'm using Trader Joe's brand called ACIDOPHILUS @PROBIOTIC COMPLEX 50 tablets 4 billion organisms took 2 tabs 3 times a day for 2.5 weeks.Normal dose 2 tabs once daily.
It's Lactobacillus acidophilus,l helveticus,Bifidobacterium bifidum,Streptococcus thermophilus.No yeast.
COST $6.
Does't need to be cooled ,but I kkep it in the frige.

be careful with Chlorhexidine 0.12%.

Although it's a mouth wash
don't use it as a moth wash .IT'S VERY STRONG,CAUSES TEETH DISCOLORATION.
If have shitty,roten eggs smelling breath due to certain type of bacteria,

apply only ON TOUNGE after brushing moning and evening for 2 weeks.

After, only once a day in the morning.Then can stop,once the bad bacteria are in norm.
May cause small teeth discoloration.It'll go away,when stopped using.

Chlorhexidine doesn't help sour taste in the mouth.

I have sour taste for a reason:
1.Exessive Nasal discharge accumulates on the tounge.
2. Eating suger.
[/quote]
Last edited by viva on Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
viva
Advanced
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:06 pm

US Meet Up in Las Vegas.

Post by viva »

Guys,
I posted info about US MEET UP IN LAS VEGAS at let's meet up topic.
Please, go there for details.
Viva.
viva
Advanced
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:06 pm

Sour taste gone with probiotics.

Post by viva »

As I wrote b4 sour taste is gone after I started taking probiotics and reduced suger like candies,fruits ok.
The other thing that contributed to my sour taste is excessive nasal discharge. I manage it by doing nasal irrigation with a special machine.
viva
Advanced
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:06 pm

Post by viva »

No you can't buy Chlorhexidine over the counter.You need a prescribtion.
Do you have someone to tell you how your breath really smells?
If it's a definately rotten egg or shitty smell you definately need that.

When I feel sour in mouth I feel smell.Everything that is sour smells.
Please read my big post couple of posts up.I wrote exactly how i used Chlorhexidine.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗