THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
****ing chicks are crazy
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
JIMI you are putting way too much stress on yourself and perhaps this is making your bb even worst. If your girlfriend does not kiss she can certainly smell your bb. Just come clean with her, show her this site and tell her you are really working in finding a cure or at least something that can help you and that in the mean time you do not wish to know new people and ask her to help you do research. YOU REALLY NEED TO deal with your anger issue, and start by forgiving your parents for your good, you have a big bag of anger and resentment on your shoulders and it is getting heavy, let go of it! Why not go back on the raw diet half way, cooked meat, lots of salads ect. Are you trying probiotics, vita c and such? Believe me you will attract/retain this girl if you are sweet w/ her. I saw a really cute guy w/ bb w/ his girlfriend at walgreen's and it seemed she knew because she was the one asking for help and paying at the cash register while he sort of stayed away at a distance. HANG IN THERE
Hi Jimi,
halihope is right. Be nice to your girlfriend. Just tell her that you feel self -conscious about your breath sometimes. Dont stress yourself out. You will feel worst if you are stressed.
BUT I dont think that I would tell her about you hosting this site as yet. I wouldnt even tell my boyfriend of 8 years. He thinks that I am paranoid about everything. He looks at me stramge when I am on the internet researching stuff about bad breath and so forth. He thinks I am mega-paranoid. Infact, he probably thinks that I worry too much. I know if I tell him about this site he will probably laugh and then get serious and then say you are mad or something what is wrong with you.
But then again. Only you can TRULY know what your girlfriend's reaction will be. But just be very very very nice to her. Dont rush her to kiss. Let her want to kiss you.
Infact, I dont kiss my boyfriend anymore. He is the one who always wants to kiss. And its always just a peck no tongue.
Some couples dont kiss but still have a good life together.
I am telling you this so you can take it easy.
Drastic
halihope is right. Be nice to your girlfriend. Just tell her that you feel self -conscious about your breath sometimes. Dont stress yourself out. You will feel worst if you are stressed.
BUT I dont think that I would tell her about you hosting this site as yet. I wouldnt even tell my boyfriend of 8 years. He thinks that I am paranoid about everything. He looks at me stramge when I am on the internet researching stuff about bad breath and so forth. He thinks I am mega-paranoid. Infact, he probably thinks that I worry too much. I know if I tell him about this site he will probably laugh and then get serious and then say you are mad or something what is wrong with you.
But then again. Only you can TRULY know what your girlfriend's reaction will be. But just be very very very nice to her. Dont rush her to kiss. Let her want to kiss you.
Infact, I dont kiss my boyfriend anymore. He is the one who always wants to kiss. And its always just a peck no tongue.
Some couples dont kiss but still have a good life together.
I am telling you this so you can take it easy.
Drastic
Jimi,just be honest with that girl,I have BB from I was 15 years old, now 45,I have been married for 20 years and at the same time I have had sex with almost 50 woman,you have to be you, that's all.
Last edited by tamacun on Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
Your breath is not a dealbreaker when it comes to sex. Most girls have their own things to worry about, plus they'll think it's transient thing and even a bit rough-sexy.
To discuss it with your gf I think is a bad idea though. Being overly concerned with things like this is just a huge turn-off. Or so I believe. Maybe the girls on the forum knows more about this. However much I'd like to talk about this with my fiancée, I don't... coz if I imagine her doing the same to me, I'd instantly find her less attractive (not because of the bb, but because of her insecurities). Hth
To discuss it with your gf I think is a bad idea though. Being overly concerned with things like this is just a huge turn-off. Or so I believe. Maybe the girls on the forum knows more about this. However much I'd like to talk about this with my fiancée, I don't... coz if I imagine her doing the same to me, I'd instantly find her less attractive (not because of the bb, but because of her insecurities). Hth
Get rid of stress and back thoughts.
Hi Jimmi.
Your BB gives you so much discomfort that you're constantly stressed around you GF. And in your head appear thoughts what she wil think about me,she'll leave me because of that.. So you imply tons of stuff not knowing true thoughts and intensions.
The same with your GF.She observes your behaviour and builds your images based on her implications without knowing the true intention of your concearn and discomfort.
The best thing you can do is to talk straightforwardly.That will eliminate this kind of guesses and free you from stress.That what kills you now.
Instead of thinkig that you smell bad while being with GF you will freely interect with her without back thoughts.
Your BB gives you so much discomfort that you're constantly stressed around you GF. And in your head appear thoughts what she wil think about me,she'll leave me because of that.. So you imply tons of stuff not knowing true thoughts and intensions.
The same with your GF.She observes your behaviour and builds your images based on her implications without knowing the true intention of your concearn and discomfort.
The best thing you can do is to talk straightforwardly.That will eliminate this kind of guesses and free you from stress.That what kills you now.
Instead of thinkig that you smell bad while being with GF you will freely interect with her without back thoughts.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
I just met a new girl right now in hotel
like 19 years fresh cute girl
SUper hot
We were talking so dirty I could not beleive it, she was asking me how long to I hold , about ****ing
And the otehr girl wants to move in with me and I have to think what to do.
This chick has a boyfriend i think so meeting her is a problem for now. but next week she will have time
this chick is the cutest chick i ever had, like super slim, hot, you can watch her all day
I really dont know why is this happening to me
She hold her nose the whole time, imean point to it and she is smoking hot
I am going crazy, smelling like shit
But I know what it is,i dont really care, I have my mouth open all the time, i say ***k people, and that is why I have more confidence
Also I am building my muscles and I look really good I think
This is the girl I would marry most probably , super hot
I have so good techniques right now
people watch Howard Stern, he is the king of pickup!!!!
He helped me relax this chick so much, sheeven talked when she lost virginity......
Charlie I am bastard, trust me
I like young chicks!!
Stern is my god, baba booey is my monkey
like 19 years fresh cute girl
SUper hot
We were talking so dirty I could not beleive it, she was asking me how long to I hold , about ****ing
And the otehr girl wants to move in with me and I have to think what to do.
This chick has a boyfriend i think so meeting her is a problem for now. but next week she will have time
this chick is the cutest chick i ever had, like super slim, hot, you can watch her all day
I really dont know why is this happening to me
She hold her nose the whole time, imean point to it and she is smoking hot
I am going crazy, smelling like shit
But I know what it is,i dont really care, I have my mouth open all the time, i say ***k people, and that is why I have more confidence
Also I am building my muscles and I look really good I think
This is the girl I would marry most probably , super hot
I have so good techniques right now
people watch Howard Stern, he is the king of pickup!!!!
He helped me relax this chick so much, sheeven talked when she lost virginity......
Charlie I am bastard, trust me
I like young chicks!!
Stern is my god, baba booey is my monkey
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
I mean women are scuh angels, but you need to prove you are a man, she will close one eye and forget about flaws.
She saw me before, how people reacted to my bb, and even she did when I first talked to her, she coughed so loud, I almost smacked her.
But now she is all mellow.
Not even one chick opened up so fast to me like this one.
Oh I am dreaming about her shaven pussy already
I could have like 3 girls right now dating if I would like.
MIRACLE!!!!!
People open your mouth, let it ventilate, have it open all the time. YOu will not be seen as a freak with bb but a guy with bb
and build some muscles so nobody will touch you
She saw me before, how people reacted to my bb, and even she did when I first talked to her, she coughed so loud, I almost smacked her.
But now she is all mellow.
Not even one chick opened up so fast to me like this one.
Oh I am dreaming about her shaven pussy already
I could have like 3 girls right now dating if I would like.
MIRACLE!!!!!
People open your mouth, let it ventilate, have it open all the time. YOu will not be seen as a freak with bb but a guy with bb
and build some muscles so nobody will touch you
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.