THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Please help me with some information

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
never_bn_kissed
Newbie
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:48 am

Please help me with some information

Post by never_bn_kissed »

Hi,

I'm just starting to learn about the many different products that you all have tried for the different symptoms. I'm hoping to get some answers based on your knowledge and personal experiences.

My symptoms in relation to E,N and T are:
- chronic thick white coating on tongue which I need to clean 2-3 times a day and use BLIS
- weird cheesy and sometimes fart like smell in my nostrils that I can smell when i scrunch up my nose ( i now use a saline nasal spray once a day, sort of helps but the smell usually returns after some hours)
- very poor sense of taste and smell (temporarily improves for a few hours after nasal spray + tongue scraping + BLIS)
- constant slippery sensation and weird taste in my mouth
- constant ear wax production with weird smell (but potentially unrelated)

I"m just wondering if you have similar symptoms and what you do to combat it.

Gusendheit!
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗