THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

liver as the cause

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
waitingforrelief
Sheriff
Posts: 424
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:21 am

liver as the cause

Post by waitingforrelief »

noptical
God
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:43 am

Post by noptical »

I say we should all have a full check up. I was planning to do this since last year but didnt do yet. When I'll visit a gastro (soon) I'll ask him if I can do that.

I mean, we try every thing on earth to get rid of the bb but havent yet tried the most obvious (checking our health, that is).
waitingforrelief
Sheriff
Posts: 424
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:21 am

Post by waitingforrelief »

noptical,

it says on that website that you actually can't find out if the liver is overloaded... it talks about liver flush and it is something that you can do at home. check out that site again - she talks about her own history of having gone to the doctor to no avail.

i might just try it myself.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗