THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
A letter from Dr. Hillman of Oragenics Bio
A letter from Dr. Hillman of Oragenics Bio
From JD Hillman <[email protected]>
Sent Wednesday, January 24, 2007 12:27 pm
To Jxxxxxxx
Cc
Bcc
Subject RE: We may have found a champion, Dr. Hillman
Hi john,
I do know dr. shi and I hope his work can be of help.
But, first, to set the record straight, my memory is not terrific but iI
would never have said that a cure for halitosis would not be found in my
lifetime. I'm much too much of a scientist and humanist for that. I either
said "for certain types of halitosis" (which I do believe - patients who
can't metabolize choline are probably a long way from enjoying relief) or
else you're thinking of a conversation with someone else.
Probiora3 is on the auction block; hopefully, it will be picked up and
brought to the market soon for the relief of certain types of halitosis.
Inaddition, I have contacted all of the dental school deans and deans for
research to try to find someone who has an interest in this problem and can
serve to champion your cause. I got absolutely no response. Consequently,
I've contacted one of the programs officers at the national institutes of
health. My thought is that a call for proposals to investigate halitosis
will serve to stimulate the scientific community.
I haven' heard back yet, but will keep annoying her.
Please feel free to contact me for an update, bearing in mind that the
wheels of government turn very slowly, particularly when there is a budget
crisis.
Regards,
jdh
J.D. Hillman, DMD, PhD
Oragenics, Inc.
13700 Progress Blvd.
Alachua, FL 32615
Phone: 386-418-4018 ext. 224
Fax: 386-418-1660
Email: [email protected]
Website: www.oragenics.com
IMPORTANT/CONFIDENTIAL:
Sent Wednesday, January 24, 2007 12:27 pm
To Jxxxxxxx
Cc
Bcc
Subject RE: We may have found a champion, Dr. Hillman
Hi john,
I do know dr. shi and I hope his work can be of help.
But, first, to set the record straight, my memory is not terrific but iI
would never have said that a cure for halitosis would not be found in my
lifetime. I'm much too much of a scientist and humanist for that. I either
said "for certain types of halitosis" (which I do believe - patients who
can't metabolize choline are probably a long way from enjoying relief) or
else you're thinking of a conversation with someone else.
Probiora3 is on the auction block; hopefully, it will be picked up and
brought to the market soon for the relief of certain types of halitosis.
Inaddition, I have contacted all of the dental school deans and deans for
research to try to find someone who has an interest in this problem and can
serve to champion your cause. I got absolutely no response. Consequently,
I've contacted one of the programs officers at the national institutes of
health. My thought is that a call for proposals to investigate halitosis
will serve to stimulate the scientific community.
I haven' heard back yet, but will keep annoying her.
Please feel free to contact me for an update, bearing in mind that the
wheels of government turn very slowly, particularly when there is a budget
crisis.
Regards,
jdh
J.D. Hillman, DMD, PhD
Oragenics, Inc.
13700 Progress Blvd.
Alachua, FL 32615
Phone: 386-418-4018 ext. 224
Fax: 386-418-1660
Email: [email protected]
Website: www.oragenics.com
IMPORTANT/CONFIDENTIAL:
Hi Members,
I emailed Dr. Hillman to get the latest update with Probiora3. For those who are unaware of this product, they will be the first to introduce a grounds breaking mouthwash exlusively targeted to combat bacteria using Probiotics to help with gum infection/cavities/mouth odor. Their approach is radical in that it was design to introduce good bacteria instead of irradication/killing bacteria with harmful chemicals such as alcohol, chlorine dioxide, chlorhexidine, ect. Hopefully it will help some of us. It reminds to be seen. Its debute this latter half of the year.
FYI- here's his message.
john-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From JD Hillman <[email protected]>
Sent Sunday, April 15, 2007 10:15 pm
To JW
Cc
Bcc
Subject RE: RE: RE: NIH
Hi john,
Not too surprised to hear about your experience with nih. The wheels move
slowly; but they're still one of your best bets in the long run.
We've put probiora on the table. Since we're a public company, I can't tell
you anything more than we've gotten a lot of interest. Hopefully there'll
be something to announce publicly in the not too distant future.
Best,
jeff
J.D. Hillman, DMD, PhD
Oragenics, Inc.
13700 Progress Blvd.
Alachua, FL 32615
Phone: 386-418-4018 ext. 224
Fax: 386-418-1660
Email: [email protected]
Website: www.oragenics.com
IMPORTANT/CONFIDENTIAL:
-----Original Message-----
From: JW]
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2007 6:07 PM
To: JD Hillman
Subject: Re: RE: RE: NIH
Hello Dr. Hillman,
I hope to find you well. I pretty much gave up bugging the NIH after at lease 8 telephone messages to Mary Daum and countless emails to her.
What is the latest word with Probiora3? Any good news to report? We can sure
us some.
If you have some good news to share with this weary sufferer, a morsol of
bread to nurish my hungry soul it would be considered "mana" from heaven.
Were you able to find a company to market Probiora3?
john-
I emailed Dr. Hillman to get the latest update with Probiora3. For those who are unaware of this product, they will be the first to introduce a grounds breaking mouthwash exlusively targeted to combat bacteria using Probiotics to help with gum infection/cavities/mouth odor. Their approach is radical in that it was design to introduce good bacteria instead of irradication/killing bacteria with harmful chemicals such as alcohol, chlorine dioxide, chlorhexidine, ect. Hopefully it will help some of us. It reminds to be seen. Its debute this latter half of the year.
FYI- here's his message.
john-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From JD Hillman <[email protected]>
Sent Sunday, April 15, 2007 10:15 pm
To JW
Cc
Bcc
Subject RE: RE: RE: NIH
Hi john,
Not too surprised to hear about your experience with nih. The wheels move
slowly; but they're still one of your best bets in the long run.
We've put probiora on the table. Since we're a public company, I can't tell
you anything more than we've gotten a lot of interest. Hopefully there'll
be something to announce publicly in the not too distant future.
Best,
jeff
J.D. Hillman, DMD, PhD
Oragenics, Inc.
13700 Progress Blvd.
Alachua, FL 32615
Phone: 386-418-4018 ext. 224
Fax: 386-418-1660
Email: [email protected]
Website: www.oragenics.com
IMPORTANT/CONFIDENTIAL:
-----Original Message-----
From: JW]
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2007 6:07 PM
To: JD Hillman
Subject: Re: RE: RE: NIH
Hello Dr. Hillman,
I hope to find you well. I pretty much gave up bugging the NIH after at lease 8 telephone messages to Mary Daum and countless emails to her.
What is the latest word with Probiora3? Any good news to report? We can sure
us some.
If you have some good news to share with this weary sufferer, a morsol of
bread to nurish my hungry soul it would be considered "mana" from heaven.
Were you able to find a company to market Probiora3?
john-
I think it's pretty much impossible that one product can help everyone. The whole bad breath thing is way too complicated. A lot of research still needs to be done.
Hopefully somewhere in the future they will have scientific names for the different kinds of bad breath and causes and their ways of cure. I mean now we just have everything in the word "chronic halitosis".
Hopefully somewhere in the future they will have scientific names for the different kinds of bad breath and causes and their ways of cure. I mean now we just have everything in the word "chronic halitosis".
-
waitingforrelief
- Sheriff
- Posts: 424
- Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:21 am
i agree that no one product will help everyone. however, even if lavoris does work for john and even some of us, it's wise to invest efforts into further research because there's no telling that one day our bacteria will "mutate" or whatever and that the nightmare would begin all over again.
john, it'd be great if you could give us an update on how the lavoris is working for you at this point.
john, it'd be great if you could give us an update on how the lavoris is working for you at this point.
-
waitingforrelief
- Sheriff
- Posts: 424
- Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:21 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.