THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Tonsil stones video - NASTY

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Artery
Total Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:08 pm

Tonsil stones video - NASTY

Post by Artery »

Ran into this clip on the web and wow this is some of the nastiest stuff ive ever seen on the net. Check it out:

http://www.popthatzit.com/file/800-tonsil-stones.html

Do you think this girl had/has BB?
viva
Advanced
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:06 pm

Post by viva »

I wish I have had this kind of spatula when I had tonsils.
halihope
Master
Posts: 246
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:30 pm

Post by halihope »

Artery First time I ever see tonsil stones! My tonsils are not big and don't look like that,, with pockets/holes allover. Do you or anyone know what makes this holes/pockets in the tonsils? A sister of mine always suffered from tonsils getting sick since she was a little girl, she even became allergic to peaches BUT SHE NEVER HAD BB!! Her doctor was always pushing to take them out but my sis was and is too chicken to do any type of surgery and still have them and still no bb :-k
elliott
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by elliott »

It's baffling that she could have those stones and no BB.

Confuses all my theories! Man this is a mystery. :(
asd
Master
Posts: 227
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:52 pm

Post by asd »

I used to get smelly stones, but now When I do get them, which is very rare, they do not smell, even when I break them up.
So it is possible to have non-odourous tonsil stones.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗