after doing some reading over the last few days i strongly believe that my bb could be cause by candida. I never even knew about this.
The symptoms of candida are very familiar.
fatigue
mind slow and foggy
crave sugar, have a bloated abdomen or abdominal pain
yeast infections or rashes on genitals
white coating on your tongue or inside your mouth
itchy rashes on skin
feel 20 to 30 years older than you really are
long struggle for health cause you depression (umm yes!)
im sure you have all discussed this/ looked into it, but this is the first ive heard of it. It sounds so much like what i may have.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
candida
the other thing i notice is that my bb isnt like some peoples. e.g its not really fecal smelling, nor do i have a fecal taste in my mouth. The only way i can describe the taste is yeasty.
When i drink beer i get very lathargic and get headaches, and my bb is worse than when i have vodka or some other alcohol.
Maybe im actually allergic to yeast...if thats possible...
When i drink beer i get very lathargic and get headaches, and my bb is worse than when i have vodka or some other alcohol.
Maybe im actually allergic to yeast...if thats possible...
Yeah I have also always thought that the Candiditis (???) symptoms seemed to fit me too. On the other hand they are pretty vague and could fit almost all people
It would be interesting to go to a doctor and see if there is an actual proper "cure" to stop candida overgrowth... all the remedies I see on the web seem so "new-agey". I'll ask on my next visit
/Karl
It would be interesting to go to a doctor and see if there is an actual proper "cure" to stop candida overgrowth... all the remedies I see on the web seem so "new-agey". I'll ask on my next visit
/Karl
I too will ask my doctor.
Its strange. I dont think i realised how much K12 probiotics were helping me until i tried the metronidazole. After that antibiotic, my mouth is so sour and breath so very bad. before metro, my breath was no where near as bad. Now, it reminds me of before i started to use K12 probiotics over a year ago. So they must have done some help over time.
I get constant yeast infections between my toes (athletes foot, tinea) and on my genitals. What if the coating on my tongue and the asociated smell is a yeast infection??
there are some products i am researching on the net. All are pretty expensive. My breath doesnt smell like tonsil stones, so i think i have a different "type" of bb than some people here.
Its strange. I dont think i realised how much K12 probiotics were helping me until i tried the metronidazole. After that antibiotic, my mouth is so sour and breath so very bad. before metro, my breath was no where near as bad. Now, it reminds me of before i started to use K12 probiotics over a year ago. So they must have done some help over time.
I get constant yeast infections between my toes (athletes foot, tinea) and on my genitals. What if the coating on my tongue and the asociated smell is a yeast infection??
there are some products i am researching on the net. All are pretty expensive. My breath doesnt smell like tonsil stones, so i think i have a different "type" of bb than some people here.
-
Crepusculo
- Newbie
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:29 pm
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.