THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

RAW DIET

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mizz123
Junior
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:27 am

RAW DIET

Post by mizz123 »

What can you eat and does it really help?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

It is the hardest diet but it helps the most with bb

It is really hard to do, you need a lot of knowledge, being vegan is super easy compared to this
katie
Junior
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:16 pm

Post by katie »

Yeah I agree it's pretty impossible. I'm doing about 30 per cent raw at the minute and finding that hard! What do you take for carbs Jimi? I know there is the essene sprouted wheat bread but I am also trying to stay gluten free.
azishazi
Junior
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: dc, va, md.

Post by azishazi »

Im trying to convert part of my diet to raw,

Sine we already have a thread about raw diet, I was wondering what I could dip my carrot and celery into.

I am eating raw celery and raw carrot right now. Could i possibly use a dip, to make it a bit tastier? lol.
asd
Master
Posts: 227
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:52 pm

Post by asd »

humous is probably legit
azishazi
Junior
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: dc, va, md.

Post by azishazi »

oo good one. Im getting it tomorrow. Carrots and Celery does not takes that bad anymore and its my first day eating them, usually all i eat is chicken and rice or beef and rice. Maybe my body just needs vegetables. Now that would be an extremely easy cure, but i doubt it will work lol.
katie
Junior
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:16 pm

Post by katie »

Guacemole (spelling?) is a tasty dip too. Mash up an avocado with salt, pepper, garlic and lemon juice. Also plain youghurt with grated cucumber and garlic and onion, salt and pepper.
azishazi
Junior
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: dc, va, md.

Post by azishazi »

yumm, sounds good , i heart guacamoli
mizz123
Junior
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:27 am

Post by mizz123 »

azishazi u r silly. LOL
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

raw diet is kind of gulping stuff down the fastest, it is not fun, and you are hungry all the time. It is an extreme diet.

Right now I am vegetaran only, not raw.

But I guess I will have to become raw sooner or later to get rid of bb.
azishazi
Junior
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: dc, va, md.

Post by azishazi »

mizz123 wrote:azishazi u r silly. LOL
lol i know, so whats your story mizz123, what do you think is your probable cause?
asd
Master
Posts: 227
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:52 pm

Post by asd »

yea raw diet sounds sooo rubbish. But some people do it? so it must be possible. Tbh I think cooking the veg wont make any difference. A diet like no meat,eggs, dairy,gluten would do the same I reckon.
At least you could make nice vegtbale soup. Have soya milk in tea etc
mizz123
Junior
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:27 am

Post by mizz123 »

I really don't know. #-o I've had everything checked. Nothing is wrong. I can't even get the words BB out of my mouth w/o feeling like dying. I just wish everyone had it so it wouldn't be so embarressing!
User avatar
Archimonde
Super Angel
Posts: 878
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm

Post by Archimonde »

asd wrote: A diet like no meat,eggs, dairy,gluten would do the same I reckon.
Then why don't you try such a diet? That guy Greenbay was cured doing something similar. Why not try for a few months? We need to figure out collectively what food are causing our bb, i think that's our only hope. I got the raw food approach covered, you try your suggestion. Other people should try other things and be serious about it.
asd
Master
Posts: 227
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:52 pm

Post by asd »

I may try it. But what I eat doesnt really affect my BB.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗