THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Cure rate of a tonsillectomy?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
TeamZissou
Advanced
Posts: 143
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:01 pm

Cure rate of a tonsillectomy?

Post by TeamZissou »

I was wondering if some of the more established members who have been here for awhile could tell me approximately what percentage of people are cured through tonsillectomy.

If you weren't cured, what percentage reduction did you see in your BB, if any?

This is meant to be a kind of survey on the success of tonsillectomy.
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

Hi TeamZissou,

I had a tonsillectomy with the advice of my ENT. I had tonsil stones and gunk coming from mine. It made no difference to my BB whatsoever for me.
I think that everything that was going on in my tonsils was no different to what is going on on my tongue.
TeamZissou
Advanced
Posts: 143
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:01 pm

Post by TeamZissou »

Thanks for the reply halitosisux. I remember reading you said you had them out and it didn't help. I was considering doing that, but i've heard many others say it didn't fix the problem as well.

I was wondering if there are many that have had success with it.
Charley
Junior
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:17 pm
Location: London, UK

Post by Charley »

think there has already been an thread on this - but for me it made no difference. bb since 12, tonsils out at 21 and now 36 no better for having them out.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗