THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Quick question!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Shekaib
Total Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:51 am

Quick question!

Post by Shekaib »

Hello, I've got some things to share. I'm 19 years old and I've been suffering from bb since I was around 13 or 14.

Sorry I have a hard time organizing my thoughts so please excuse the randomness.

I notice that when I come back home from my dentist after teeth cleaning, my breath is fine for about a few hours. The next day, the odor comes back even if I keep flossing and brushing my teeth endlessly. I'm not sure but I think most of the odor is coming from my stomach. I asked my doctor if it was because of intestinal problems, but I never got a clear answer.

Anyways, I come on here at least once a week to see if there's any exciting news but it has been disappointing; I'm sure many feel the same.

I was doing a little research and I was wondering if it would be possible to take (if available) Streptococcus salivarius pills or in form of yogurt or drink?

Also, what's the best probiotic to take for breath control.

Thanks in Advance!

- Aladdin.
Larc400
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:27 pm

Post by Larc400 »

You don't seem to come here enough 8) ...the answers to your questions are all on this forum ;)

Hint: Salivarius is in the BreezeCare and K12 products :-({|=
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗