THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
HOW DO YOU KNOW?
HOW DO YOU KNOW?
How strong is your bb? How do you know how strong it is after say, eating something or drinking something forbidden? What type of test do you do? I have scratch the white from the back of my tongue and lick my writs and let dry and smell it and don't smell anything.
By the way I been praying for all of us, that we all or one of us might find a cure so that we can be ridden of this curse and so that future sufferers will get healed quick! I am inviting all of you to do the same if you wish 
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.