THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

VENTING

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
trenski
Junior
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:36 pm

VENTING

Post by trenski »

THIS IS SUCH A MISERABLE LIFE! I WOULD GIVE ANYTHING TO BE BB FREE, PEOPLE WHO ARE BB FREE DOESN'T REALIZE HOW MUCH BB SUFFER'S ARE HURTING. I REALLY DON'T WANT TO CONTINUE TO LIVE ANYMORE.PEOPLE ARE SO CRUEL. I'M TIRED, WHY CAN'T SOMEONE COME UP WITH A CURE FOR US.I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING AND NOTHING WORKS. EVERYONE REACTS TO MY BB ALL DAY LONG.I KNOW THINGS COULD BE WORSE BUT SOMETIMES I WISH I WAS DEAD
elliott
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by elliott »

I hear that. With all that I have to go thru, sometimes I wonder why I still do it? Why do I still wake up everyday. Then i smile and realize, it's because I am one tough motherfvcker. Better me than some weak minded person who can't handle it. As bad as this shit is, it tells me a lot about my strength. I have my bad days, but I also find time to laugh and play. It is what it is.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗