THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
notice when i have a cold my bad breath get much better
notice when i have a cold my bad breath get much better
you know i notice any time i have cold or flue my bad breath gets better. people don't back away from me and also i don't have that bad taste in my mouth . that suggest that bad breath is coming either from your nose or ears or your mouth . but definitly not from your stomach.
-
TeamZissou
- Advanced
- Posts: 143
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:01 pm
C'mon guys, when you have a cold your taste and smell decreases, so u still have bb u dont notice it that much, my family say i dont have bb but when i have a cold and flu they say i do and that it is normal. Your Senses decrease i suppose so u really cant taste it, or smell it!
If the above ppl are correct then i suppose the bb is no coming from your phelgm. or PND
If the above ppl are correct then i suppose the bb is no coming from your phelgm. or PND
One Day One Day....
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
Hi,
I can say that right now I am having a cold/flu. I notice that for me my bad breath seemed way worst since getting the flu. It must be coming from my sinuses which are blocked because since getting the flu reactions are way stronger. I mean a lady was walking behind me and started to hold her nose. This was in freezing temperatures. As she walked past me she held her nose and looked at me. THE LOOK OF YOU SMELL> WE ALL KNOW THAT LOOK.
I must have some form of sinus condition.
I must add that my boyfriend is having the flu also but he does not have any odor from his nose or mouth.
Drastic
I can say that right now I am having a cold/flu. I notice that for me my bad breath seemed way worst since getting the flu. It must be coming from my sinuses which are blocked because since getting the flu reactions are way stronger. I mean a lady was walking behind me and started to hold her nose. This was in freezing temperatures. As she walked past me she held her nose and looked at me. THE LOOK OF YOU SMELL> WE ALL KNOW THAT LOOK.
I must have some form of sinus condition.
I must add that my boyfriend is having the flu also but he does not have any odor from his nose or mouth.
Drastic
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.