THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

maybe i don't have bb all the time?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
smelly cat
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:38 pm

maybe i don't have bb all the time?

Post by smelly cat »

does anybody here feel like sometimes they don't have bb or that at times it's worse than other times. there are instances when i can be in a car talking to someone close range or right in someones face talking and i get no reaction, but sometimes i'm talking and not even that close to someone and i get the funny faces or people backing off and just not wanting to talk to me anymore. it leads me to believe that maybe it's certain things that i eat. cause i'm always constipated so why would it smell sometimes and not others? i eat pretty much everything so i wouldn't even know where to start eliminating. has anyone here tried modifying their diet with any success? maybe it always smell just certain people have tact and don't want to be mean or rude-idk has anyone else experience this?
Laptop
Total Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:25 am

Post by Laptop »

All the time. I think that most of the time, I don't get reactions because people are being polite. However, I suspect that on a rare occasion, for whatever reason, there is no odor (or at least not as bad as usual) -- I wish I knew what made the difference but I don't.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗