THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

manuka honey or propolis....has anyone tried?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
badtimes
Newbie
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:12 pm

manuka honey or propolis....has anyone tried?

Post by badtimes »

i have both on the way have read quite a bit about doing wonders...just wondering if anyone tried...thanx
guzler
Advanced
Posts: 104
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:18 pm

Post by guzler »

yes it did not work for me proplis
User avatar
DRASTIC
Sheriff
Posts: 431
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:35 am

Post by DRASTIC »

yes, didnt work for me. Esp. Manuka honey seemed to feed the bad bacteria in my mouth thereby multiplying.
katie
Junior
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:16 pm

Post by katie »

I find propolis brilliant for a cold or sore throat, does nothing for my breath. I also took Manuka honey a few years back, which made me feel really light-headed. I know it didnt improve my breath but cant actually remember for sure whether it made it worse as sugars usually do. It is yummy though! (-:
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

I bought a jar of propolis white creamy stuff once. I cant remember what i tried to do with it. Nothing could mask this shit in my mouth - I remember one night i was so desperate i tried gargling with Pino Silvestre aftershave - it made me feel sick for days.
Propolis is a natural antibacterial bees make to keep their nests clean. How do you take this stuff for BB? How is it different to any other antiseptic/bacterial? Anyone know?
katie
Junior
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:16 pm

Post by katie »

You can buy it in several forms, tincture, lozenges, capsules, throat spray. I personally use the tincture, in a little water and you can rinse with it or gargle with it and then swallow it. As I said previously it's brilliant for a sore throat or cold/cough.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗