THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Oprah Winfrey
Oprah Winfrey
We should call her and ask her to help us. She helps everyone else. If anyone would understand it would be her. : )
Several years, more than 6 or 7, Oprah had a young guy on the show who had chronic halitosis. He was a really attractive young guy, but he stunk and people would give him a hard time at work and all that. I don't remember though what they did for him. I know they had medical people and such on the show. I don't even remember what the whole theme of the show was, just remember the bb guy. I've tried to google and find some sort of archive, but can't turn anything up. So Oprah has visited this topic before.
No, Oprah, There are better ways
Looking to Oprah won't help, and maybe taking out your tonsils sounds like a good suggestion, but I had that problem, had them removed, and it didn't work....
I think it's sad that we look to a TV icon for help I know Oprah thinks she's got the answers to everything, but let's get real. She can't even solve her own medical issues....please.
I think it's sad that we look to a TV icon for help I know Oprah thinks she's got the answers to everything, but let's get real. She can't even solve her own medical issues....please.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.