Happy New Year everyone! I am excited for this year! I really want to make my BB go away! I blamed it on the tonsil stones, the white tongue, etc. But I finally realized the first and biggest step is to clean out my colon! My mission is to change my diet, and clean the yucky colon out!
I started eating out A LOT about 5 years ago, which is when I started to get BB. My job requires to know a lot of food places, so I ate out very often. So I think that's how my colon got dirty, and now I will clean it out!
I'm curious (and I think it'll be fun) to know what everyone used everyday for their BB. Cut and Paste with your answers!
Hope everyone has a great year!!
*****
1) Toothpaste - Colgate or whatever toothpaste at home; Therabreath when I am at work since it doesn't have the minty taste that makes my BB worse.
2) Floss - Johnson & Johnson Mint Waxed Floss
3) Tongue Brush - TUNG Brush and TUNG Gel (ordered it online and it was expensive but it's pretty worth it!)
4) Mouthwash - Hydrogen Peroxide + Water or Salt Water rinse
5) Detox pills - Colon Cleanser, Candida Clear, Kidney Cleanse, Lung Cleanse
Hope to hear from you!
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
2009 - Let's make it our year! (Survey)
-
NYConfused
- Junior
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:23 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.