THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Is anyone else allergic to fresh fruit and vegetables?
-
sillygrrl08
- Newbie
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:20 pm
Is anyone else allergic to fresh fruit and vegetables?
I'm allergic to fresh fruit and vegetables. For me it causes nausea and itchyness. I'm also allergic to nuts. The only way I can eat these kinds of foods is by cooking them. Sad, because I love strawberries. I wasn't always like this. I could eat fruit until sometime in late elementary or early middle school then one day they just made me sick. I'm asking b/c I'm wondering if there is any connection.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.