THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
i think bad breath made us a beeter person
i think bad breath made us a beeter person
i think bad breath made me a better person , im not mean like when i was young also im more understanding than before also im not judgemental person any more . and most of all i like to help others, and that is priceless.
+1
I am more empathic towards others who are struck by something they do not control, I would never make fun of anyone...
It has also shown me what good people are like, the once that still give you some respect and not treat you like a lepper, sadly I've realised a lot will. It has made me think and act for myself, I cannot rely on others.
It has forced me down a path where I will be forced to live of the land.
And that doesn't sound to bad.
My lonely wanderings through forests, away from society, have sparked my interest in mushrooms, I wish to cultivate many species, strains, and substrains, and test them for their effectiviness in combatting BB amongst other things.
But by Seth! how I wish I had a girlfriend.
Sigh
](./images/smilies/eusa_wall.gif)
I am more empathic towards others who are struck by something they do not control, I would never make fun of anyone...
It has also shown me what good people are like, the once that still give you some respect and not treat you like a lepper, sadly I've realised a lot will. It has made me think and act for myself, I cannot rely on others.
It has forced me down a path where I will be forced to live of the land.
And that doesn't sound to bad.
My lonely wanderings through forests, away from society, have sparked my interest in mushrooms, I wish to cultivate many species, strains, and substrains, and test them for their effectiviness in combatting BB amongst other things.
But by Seth! how I wish I had a girlfriend.
Sigh
-
sillygrrl08
- Newbie
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:20 pm
I agree. I'm always the one to get upset when I hear others talk bad of someone. The fact is you just don't know their situation, what their life is like. Someone who is pointing, giggling or saying mean things behind or in people's faces don't know what is going on at home and by them doing that it is surely making their life a little tougher. I strive to be that person that made someone's life just a little better by similing, saying a kind word, caring or helping. I want someone to feel good about themselves because I know how tough it is to do that.
I agree. Perhaps we are also healthier.
Do you guys feel that we are healthy because we are careful about what we put in our bodies, or do you think BB is indicative of poor health? It would be interesting to believe that we'll all live longer than BB free people... that is if we all don't kill ourselves LOL
Do you guys feel that we are healthy because we are careful about what we put in our bodies, or do you think BB is indicative of poor health? It would be interesting to believe that we'll all live longer than BB free people... that is if we all don't kill ourselves LOL
When I had normal breath I was always sick (every 3 months).The ironic thing was when my bb started I began to have better immunity towards other diseases.I rarely get a cold & if I catch one it only takes about a day or two (without the help of medicine). Taking different supplements had a big role in boosting my immunity but sometimes I wonder if these bugs are fighting off some of the more dangerous types of infections that enters my body.
-
The_Daily_Dread
- Newbie
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:22 am
maybe not a better person, but a more understanding person.
it extended my patience, mainly because i can't speak when i feel the need to protest.
it turned me into some kind of an idealist. A semi hypocritical idealist (huh).
For the most part, bb made me understand how people behave in certain situations and under different circumstances.
it extended my patience, mainly because i can't speak when i feel the need to protest.
it turned me into some kind of an idealist. A semi hypocritical idealist (huh).
For the most part, bb made me understand how people behave in certain situations and under different circumstances.
Not sure if it has made me a better person as i always considered my self nice.
However it has definitely brought so much meaning to this quote "Never judge a person until you've walked a mile in their shoes."
Everytime i see someone that i would like to criticize , maybe for slacking off or acting a certain way i ask my self why could this person be going through at home now.
However it has definitely brought so much meaning to this quote "Never judge a person until you've walked a mile in their shoes."
Everytime i see someone that i would like to criticize , maybe for slacking off or acting a certain way i ask my self why could this person be going through at home now.
I think it takes away from the person I can be. It is a continuous obstacle that I have to overcome every waking hour that I spend with someone I don't know because my family and husband are immune to my BB. I have also noticed that my close friends don't detect it anymore either. It's always when I meet someone new that I am aware of my BB. It makes me feel dirty and less of a person.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.