THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

This helps

Tell us your story with bad breath
Shekaib
Total Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:51 am

This helps

Post by Shekaib »

Hello all, my name is Shekaib. I am 19 years old and live in California.

I have been visiting this forum for about 6-8 months now. I've read many stories and frustrations and I've shared mine, briefly.

Like all of you, I've done a lot of research into finding a cure or at least something that helps. About two months ago, I found a product called "OraMD." It sounded promising, so I ordered a bottle of it ($23.00). Like all of you, I was hesitant at first, whether to order it or not. Then I realized what the hell, 23 more dollars can't hurt. I've spent a lot more than 23 bucks on other things that failed.

And so I got my bottle of OraMD in the mail about 2 weeks later. I was curious, so I opened the little bottle and took a sniff. It had an overwhelming smell of spearmint.

Anyways, on the directions sheet it said you can use it many ways.

1. You can use it as a toothpaste and brush your teeth with it (after you floss, of course).
2. You can use it as a mouthwash by mixing it with water.
3. You can drip about 3-4 drops of it on your tongue, then swirl it everywhere around your mouth to have fresh breath.

The very first time I used it, it was that night, before going to bed. I did all 3 steps. (Usually, when I brush my teeth, as soon as I walk away from the sink, my bad breath comes back).
After brushing my teeth that night, I sat on my bed and read a little, just to see how long it would take for the bb to come back.
I fell asleep... and I woke up the next morning, I swear, I didn't even have morning breath.

I was sooooooo excited that the following day, I got on here and started chatting with people on the homepage and told them about it. I was excited to share it with people on here because I know the frustrations that you guys go through, because I have been down that road for about 10 years now.

However, my joy was crushed when Jimi and a few other people started accusing me of being a spammer who works for OraMD. Jimi especially kept persisting with his jokes about how I get paid by the OraMD people to come and trick you guys into buying their product.

What the hell, I'm a 19 year old guy who suffers the same curse as most of you guys have been. I was really disappointed when I was accused of tricking you guys.

I recently ran out of my OraMD and will be ordering more later today. It has been working consistently for me. If anyone here wants to give it a try, I strongly recommend doing so.

That's all I'm going to say because I feel like if I say more, those jerks will go at it again.

If anyone has any questions, reply here or send me a message.

Thanks

- Shekaib.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗