Just beffor.... on this web i read of this woman planing to use GSE so i thought i shold share my experience .... i have BEEN FOR SOME TIME NOW garging and drinking it morning night and during the day...And it has helped with reducing bb a lot...And am still going to keep drinking it regardless
Anyway... real problems started when i desided to use it in my sinuses...i have mixed 240ml wother with 4 drips of GSE and sea salt very very little...
it was so painful that i got a insteant headache and i lost sence of smell for two days..my urine ALSO started smelling realy strange..I know this stuff cant be too good..I was so upseat because i have been hearing so much of how it helps with bad oder from the nose and now am left with a sour nose and am unable to shuv anything upthere because it is still sore...its been 4 days now the sence of smell is returned unfortunatly...lol..
.but yes am out of ideas...i still have a strong oder from my nose and i cant use normal sprays and sache washes because they make the smell so much worse for some reason..
.i have stoped eating suger and meat and milk products for a while now ...
.i have a post nasal drip .....
....if u people have ideas again feel free to leave ur thoughts...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
GRAPEFRUIT SEED EXTRACT!!
I have tried GSE in the past and also had some success with it in terms of reducing my bb. However, like alot of things I try, with time it became ineffective. Not sure if the bacteria build up a resistance or what? It's totally baffliing for me anyway.
I did read a report on curezone of a lady being cured using GSE.
One thing you do have to be careful of is that you take probiotics as GSE can also kill the good bacteria in the gut apparently.
My bb is definitely from my mouth so I never tried in my nose. However one time I used too many drops to gargle and my mouth was burning for the night and I did temporariily lose my sense of taste, so it is a very potent product I think.
I did read a report on curezone of a lady being cured using GSE.
One thing you do have to be careful of is that you take probiotics as GSE can also kill the good bacteria in the gut apparently.
My bb is definitely from my mouth so I never tried in my nose. However one time I used too many drops to gargle and my mouth was burning for the night and I did temporariily lose my sense of taste, so it is a very potent product I think.
I eat a grapefruit every day. It's my go-to breakfast. I wasn't aware that citric acid did anything really. I figured that it would make bb worse because of the acidity! It actually does help! My husband has noticed an improvement. I will say be careful with the medications you're on as grapefruit can adversely affect those!
---
vehicle wrap
---
vehicle wrap
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.