Hey Guys. So, as a fellow bb "experiencer", I can say that life sucks for us sometimes...And WE FEEL TERRIBLE as though all is lost...but anyway, sometimes, its better to look at the positive side of things...At least it could be worse...I was reading this article in the NYTIMES ( link is below)
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/27/healt ... ef=science
And it really made me think how fortunate we are, even though we suffer terribly.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
When I am feeling down...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.