THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
what is your body type?
what is your body type?
Hi everybody, I'm curious what is your body type like? Do you think you are fat or skinny?
Because I want to find out if there are any relations between fat soluble vitamins, (like A, D, E)which contribute to membrane health, and ENT illnesses which causes bb.
I myself is skinny. I don't eat fat much, and I'm suffering from dry eyes, dry skin, dry nose, dry throat, dry mouth...
Though I'm starting to tae VA, since these kind of vitamins are fat -soluble , I don't know whether they can be absorbed effectively.
Sharon
Because I want to find out if there are any relations between fat soluble vitamins, (like A, D, E)which contribute to membrane health, and ENT illnesses which causes bb.
I myself is skinny. I don't eat fat much, and I'm suffering from dry eyes, dry skin, dry nose, dry throat, dry mouth...
Though I'm starting to tae VA, since these kind of vitamins are fat -soluble , I don't know whether they can be absorbed effectively.
Sharon
-
TeamZissou
- Advanced
- Posts: 143
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:01 pm
-
dreamweaver
- Newbie
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:12 am
THIS IS VERY VERY INTERESTING as i am very skinny too. I am 6'5 , 140 pounds. I eat alot and find it very very hard to gain weight.
Honestly i am starting to think that its something in our stomach that is too acidic and eats away at the food we eat and maybe produces bad odor. Many times when i feel that i have bb ill lick my hand and smell it and it smells like acid.
Honestly i am starting to think that its something in our stomach that is too acidic and eats away at the food we eat and maybe produces bad odor. Many times when i feel that i have bb ill lick my hand and smell it and it smells like acid.
-
TeamZissou
- Advanced
- Posts: 143
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:01 pm
I strongly believe there is something to this too, but the question is what?
I am 6'1'', and weigh anywhere from 140-150lbs. I very rarely get near or over 150, no matter how hard I try. I actually intentionally tried to gain 20 lbs to see if being heavier would translate into being healthier, and by extension get rid of the BB. But, I couldn't even get over 150 lbs.
I am 6'1'', and weigh anywhere from 140-150lbs. I very rarely get near or over 150, no matter how hard I try. I actually intentionally tried to gain 20 lbs to see if being heavier would translate into being healthier, and by extension get rid of the BB. But, I couldn't even get over 150 lbs.
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
Well, Vitamin D is synthesized by the body. It needs the presence of UV light to do it, and dark skin filters much of this out. Thats why europeans have lighter skin, because it has this advantage of extra vit D.
In hot climates dark skin will still get loads of UV penetrating it so its not an issue, but in colder climates it can be.
In hot climates dark skin will still get loads of UV penetrating it so its not an issue, but in colder climates it can be.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.