THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

for a temperory relief, try drinking Cinammon Apple Tea

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
sharon
Junior
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:41 am

for a temperory relief, try drinking Cinammon Apple Tea

Post by sharon »

Just form my feeling, sometimes I have nothing to cover the smell so I have to drink a large cup of hot Cinammon Apple Tea, and chew the Tea bag at last, yes, stupid, but it did covered sth, at least will not make it worse. Hope this can help.

Sharon
OdourFree
Junior
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:56 am

Post by OdourFree »

Sharon - To be honest most of the mouthwashes claiming to stop bad breath just cover up the problem anyway, so for me drinking cinammon apple tea would be a cheaper and tastier alternative. Don't know about chewing the t-bag though :lol:
FBseeker
Newbie
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:25 pm

Post by FBseeker »

Sharon,

That makes sense because Cinnamon is supposed to kill the bugs that cause halitosis, at least temporarily. There was a message about that somewhere on the boards. You can search for it.

As for me, my BB is strongly related to my gastritis. If it flares up I tend to have shit breath. When I stick to a strict diet and avoid the foods that cause a flare up my BB is easier to control.
iva
Master
Posts: 295
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:26 pm

Post by iva »

FB Seeker

I also suspect my bad breath is related to my gastritis, but don`t know how exactly, since it proved I have no reflux. Could u be more specific as to your examinations, please
FBseeker
Newbie
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:25 pm

Post by FBseeker »

Hello Iva,

I had an endoscopy done and they discovered that I had small wounds at the bottom of my stomach caused by painkiller over-usage. I was not diagnosed with reflux but I know I have it when I feel acid rising at the top of my stomach to the back of my throat after eating certain foods.
iva
Master
Posts: 295
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:26 pm

Post by iva »

FBseeker wrote:Hello Iva,

I had an endoscopy done and they discovered that I had small wounds at the bottom of my stomach caused by painkiller over-usage. I was not diagnosed with reflux but I know I have it when I feel acid rising at the top of my stomach to the back of my throat after eating certain foods.
Thank u for the reply, FB Seeker

I have the same problem as u - last week I had barrium swallow and it proved I have no reflux, but I have sour taste and I am sure that acid is coming up to my mouth almost constantly. I suppose it changes the environment in my mouth thus creating a hospitable environment for some bacteria which cause BB. But of course I am not sure this is the "technology" of my bb. I have been trying to contact microbiologists to see if they are able to isolate any anaerobs from the mouth, especially Solobacterium Moorei, we`ll see on Monday..
User avatar
DRASTIC
Sheriff
Posts: 431
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:35 am

Post by DRASTIC »

iva where are you having this test done?
iva
Master
Posts: 295
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:26 pm

Post by iva »

drastic, which test exactly? if u mean the s.moorei, i`ve just contacted one of the leading microbiologists in my country to see if they can isolate it, but i`ll know more on monday. i seriously doubt that science in my country has made such a progress as to be able to detect the bastard s.moorei that is thought to cause bb
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗