I just wanted to share my experience and discuss about our health problems to find out what exactly the problem s.
AND I WILL TRY TO KEEP ADDING ANY NEW INFO I FIND USELFUL
I think bb doesn't just happen b/c of one thing. It happens when certain things happen at the same time n from my experience these r the reasons n I will explain each of them and how they can be cured. if u have more information about any of these plz comment and let all of us know. thank you.
1. Irregular bowel movement: when u eat something, it goes in ur stomach to get digested, then moves down to ur intestines, it stays there for a very long period of time, n since intestines keep absorbing the water n nutrients from that food ur body sometimes overdoes the absoption n it keeps absorbing the smelly sh*t, so that smell goes in ur blood n ur lungs when u exhale that smell comes out of ur blood with CO2. I have personally used laxatives a few times, but ALOE VERA JUICE is the best, n healthy do a google search or a youtube search on it n u'll find out. also try yougurt. MINT ASURE HELPS A LOT (it is gelatin capsules coated with mint, filled with parsely seed oil and xylitol) ***When ur tongue smells like S*** use breath rx spray with tongue scraper helps a lot******
2. Acid reflux: BB gets worse when ur hungry, n it sometimes feels like as if that sh*t has come up in ur stomach. When that Sh*t does not move regularly the new food eaten can't move down either, THE NEW FOOD IS PUSHED UP, so as a result it stays in ur stomach n acid reflux happens, which causes sinus drainage when acid goes up in esophageal lining and into the back of ur nose (damaging ur nasal passage *ESPECIALLY @ NIGHT, sinuses, thus making sinus infection, or sinus drainage worses). (Nexium is the best medication for GERD, n healing only if u have a good insurance, other wise take Yogurt, Aloe vera juice, milk, n stay away from orange juice, spicy foods, carbonated drinks)
3. Sinuses: #2 + when our nasal passages are blocked,n fresh air doesn't get there, our nasal passages n sinuses become bacterias new home, n breeding place. n when that drips in the back of our tongue it creates a very disgusting taste + bad smell.
4.Bad oral hygiene: We are so busy in doing other things that we sometimes forget to pay a lil more attention to our oral hygiene, I personally brush @ least 4 times a day with flossing, n mouthwash. these are the products I use that helps Breath rx (toothpaste, mouthwash:mix with water cz too strong, spray with tongue scraper) biotene (mouthwash, toothpaste, n **tongue gell** also helps). THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS TO KEEP UR MOUTH CLEAN ALL THE TIME, N BRUSH TEETH WITHIN 15 MINS OF EATING ANYTHING. Using different kinds of toothpastes also helps me.
5. Weak immune system: when u have a weak immune system ur body doesn't funtion fast or strong enough to clean every part of ur body, n that is why some with weak immune system get HIV n other diseases n problems. For good immune system take vitamis +sleep ontime+relax+stay away from unhealthy food+excersise+do an internet seach on how to have a good immune system, so that ur body is strong in killing bacteria n cleaning itself.
I hope it helped u guys. I have spend a loooootttt of money, n time finding these things so don't want u to do the same thing, SINCE I HAVE USED EVERYTHING IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS PLZ DO NOT HESITATE, I MIGHT SAVE U A LOT OF MOENY N TIME. Good luck! We will find it with GOD's help.
I found this video very helpful: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prtvkp7GQC4
