THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Fasting

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
fthis
Newbie
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:37 am

Fasting

Post by fthis »

Soooo,

I've tried the candida diet

It works to some degree, but it's so hard to keep up, so i'm going to start fasting.

Hopefully this will be a somewhat more permanent cure.

I will eat/drink nothing but Kefir and water.

I will try and keep this up for 2 weeks.

Will report back.

Peace.


ps: hopefully I won't dissapear since I'm allready one skinny f*cker....


;)
iva
Master
Posts: 295
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:26 pm

Post by iva »

Taking kefir and water is not fasting, fasting is NOT taking any proteins of animal origin and that has helped me while doing it.
Happylife
Junior
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:18 am

Post by Happylife »

Dude Common ..

How can you just take kefir n water for two weeks ?
ElGrizzle
Advanced
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:51 am

Post by ElGrizzle »

im curious, would eating green leaves like spinach and water be more effective than just a liquid fast cause of the fibre and vitamins and health properties?
asd
Master
Posts: 227
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:52 pm

Post by asd »

Im not an expert on fasting, but one thing I will say is that dont do it for any more than 2 weeks. Then its getting dangerous.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗