THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Food allergy testing

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
dreamweaver
Newbie
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:12 am

Food allergy testing

Post by dreamweaver »

I thought it might be useful to share this information with everyone. I had food allergy testing done today. The only thing I got a positive response on (which does not necessarily mean that I'm allergic to these things) were sesame seeds, almonds, brazil nuts, and hazelnuts. I did not get a positive response for the more common allergic foods like milk, peanuts, walnuts, etc.

Anyone else have any results from allergy testing?
Laptop
Total Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:25 am

Post by Laptop »

Wheat and misc. grasses.

Also, I'm very thin.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗