THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
tongue paste new formula. thumbs down
tongue paste new formula. thumbs down
Has anyone realized that tongue paste formula was better before they changed it a few months ago. I like it at first it was thick and it seemed to get the white off pretty well. I fellt relieved of my tongue, but I could taste the stench coming from back of throat still. Any way on tongues website people were complaining it was thick and the top was hard to close. You A****s, Now they changed the formula to some runny and minty crap, IT DOES NOT WORK AS GOOD AS THE ORIGIANL FORMULA. Anyone else notice this?
TUNG GEL
Hey,
I thought i was the only one who noticed the change in the Gel.
I hope you are talking about the TUNG GEL>
I noticed that it is a new formula apparently they changed it.
It felt like watered down breathrx formula in your mouth. I think someone must have complained or because of recession people just cut back on the ingredients and just use more water and less quality ingredients.
Anywhich way, if you intend to but TUNG GEL save your money its just runny water.
DRASTIC
I thought i was the only one who noticed the change in the Gel.
I hope you are talking about the TUNG GEL>
I noticed that it is a new formula apparently they changed it.
It felt like watered down breathrx formula in your mouth. I think someone must have complained or because of recession people just cut back on the ingredients and just use more water and less quality ingredients.
Anywhich way, if you intend to but TUNG GEL save your money its just runny water.
DRASTIC
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.