has anyone heard of the one minute cure. Its some wierd shit that claims to cure everything by maximising the oxygen in all cells etc
I was wondering if anyone knows what the book actually says?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
One Minute Cure
Did research, they had google flooded with shit but no info on what it actually is. So I went to amazon and looked at the customer reviews of the people who bought the book.
Its Hydrogen Peroxide therapy. Im researching it now.
NOTE ITS NOT THE STUFF YOU BUY FROM PHARMACIES AS THAT IS TOXIC
just thought it is important no1 misses that, need to use food grade peroxide.
Its Hydrogen Peroxide therapy. Im researching it now.
NOTE ITS NOT THE STUFF YOU BUY FROM PHARMACIES AS THAT IS TOXIC
just thought it is important no1 misses that, need to use food grade peroxide.
here is a link
http://educate-yourself.org/cancer/bene ... ul03.shtml
Is loads of stuff about it on the net, but I have a lecture now so gota get going.
Bear in mind this stuff ingested in anything more than tiny amounts is going to ***k you up.
I am not recommending it. Do the research and decide for yourself.
http://educate-yourself.org/cancer/bene ... ul03.shtml
Is loads of stuff about it on the net, but I have a lecture now so gota get going.
Bear in mind this stuff ingested in anything more than tiny amounts is going to ***k you up.
I am not recommending it. Do the research and decide for yourself.
Im keeping the one man thread going.
a link for your perusal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9DhBPeg ... re=related
a link for your perusal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9DhBPeg ... re=related
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.