THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Does anyone have blastocystis?
Does anyone have blastocystis?
I have had Blastocystis hominis show positive in stool samples every time. Flagyl, or metrinodazole used to treat blastocystis and H.pylori, gets rid of my bad breath. I still tested positive for blastocystis after finishing the antibiotics, and am doing more.
Re: Does anyone have blastocystis?
Do you know how do people get this disease?
Never heard of it.
Never heard of it.
ElGrizzle wrote:I have had Blastocystis hominis show positive in stool samples every time. Flagyl, or metrinodazole used to treat blastocystis and H.pylori, gets rid of my bad breath. I still tested positive for blastocystis after finishing the antibiotics, and am doing more.
Its a parasite just like worms, but its microscopic and sticks to the intestinal wall. Scientists are unsure wether it causes any symptoms or not unless there is a complete overgrowth. I have read that most people already have blastocystis.
Lets say somebody scratched there but and then handled your food, then you could probably get it.
Lets say somebody scratched there but and then handled your food, then you could probably get it.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.