Incase someof you dont know. She is the worlds best psychic. Sylvia has a webclass every month on SPIRIT NOW.com .
I think we should all becaome member and bombard her with that question we all want to know
Will there be a cure?
When?
What?
In the begining of the web class, she'll answer questions from people whp upload videos. And then she answers questions on paper that people have asked when they sighned up for show. She usually answers about 20-30 questions. If you upload your video I think there is a greater chance to get an answer. (I should invest in a camcorder)
This would be better than asking Oprah. In the middle of the webcast they take a break to have people sighn up fornext months webcast. All of us should come together ,and ask this question. I am sure after 1 or 2 classes of many people asking, we will get an answer.
People there is nothing evil about this. Jesus, Budah, and Muhamad were all phrophets.
She is not evil, if any of you are familiar with her you'll know she only speeks of an all loving , and caring GOD. and much of her infusion comes from her spirit guide Francine.I think its worth the shot. If your interested in this please post, especially if you have something good to say about her. The more people that show they are not afraid to ask a phsychic, hopefully more people will join in. She also has a radio show an Hayhouse radio on Thursdays, but it is very hard to get through.
Its worth a shot.
If you do decide to ask, don't tell her your life story. Just say there are many people suffering and we all would like to know. When & What will be the cure. For people that don't believe, I am sorry if I offended you. Thanks
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Lets ask Sylvia browne
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.