Hi All,
I was reading an article about the subject topic and it seems to make sense given recent discussions about diet change, etc. and positive affect on bb. Has anyone done a cleanse and then reintroduced friendly bacteria into the body, and had any success? If so, what was your regimen?
Hank
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Clleanse, fasting, and good flora replacement; Anybody cured
hi. I changed my diet and gave me results.
But I needed to know:
if your problem is in the tongue, if you have a white tongue. All or part?
Acid reflux?
to smell your breath?
smell by the nose?
some food makes the situation worse?
PND?
How strong is your breath?
Maybe I can help you.
If you are interested send me a private message.
Greetings. I dont speak english, i speak spanish.
But I needed to know:
if your problem is in the tongue, if you have a white tongue. All or part?
Acid reflux?
to smell your breath?
smell by the nose?
some food makes the situation worse?
PND?
How strong is your breath?
Maybe I can help you.
If you are interested send me a private message.
Greetings. I dont speak english, i speak spanish.
i dont speak english...
Fedenon,
I decided to post publicly in case others could benefit from your experience.
My symptoms are the following:
- PND? - Yes!
- Odor from nose? I don't think so, but my nasal passages are always half blocked.
- "Lump in the throat" feeling all the time
- Thick spit; difficulty swallowing b/c of thick spit/PND
- I used to have bad acid reflux, but not anymore. I do feel like I have digestion problems (i.e. indigestion, slow digestion, etc).
- Eating carbohydrates (like bread or sugar) seem to make all the above symptoms worse. However, I have pretty bad bb all the time based on reactions from others.
Thanks in advance for any advice you might have.
Hank
I decided to post publicly in case others could benefit from your experience.
My symptoms are the following:
- PND? - Yes!
- Odor from nose? I don't think so, but my nasal passages are always half blocked.
- "Lump in the throat" feeling all the time
- Thick spit; difficulty swallowing b/c of thick spit/PND
- I used to have bad acid reflux, but not anymore. I do feel like I have digestion problems (i.e. indigestion, slow digestion, etc).
- Eating carbohydrates (like bread or sugar) seem to make all the above symptoms worse. However, I have pretty bad bb all the time based on reactions from others.
Thanks in advance for any advice you might have.
Hank
what foods you produce acid reflux?
Felt a sharp pain or burning in the stomach, in the chest?
I dont have pain in the stomach but i have gastric chronic (pilory).
I dont public my diet because I dont know is working for everybody. I am not a doctor, just have an idea and works for me.
I have some common symptoms with you.
I dont have worst bb with sugar and bread i have worst bb with hamburguer, fried foods or eat too much. Or combination like chocolate with hamburguer.
I HAVE A WHITE TONGUE, ALL WHITE.
Bye.
Felt a sharp pain or burning in the stomach, in the chest?
I dont have pain in the stomach but i have gastric chronic (pilory).
I dont public my diet because I dont know is working for everybody. I am not a doctor, just have an idea and works for me.
I have some common symptoms with you.
I dont have worst bb with sugar and bread i have worst bb with hamburguer, fried foods or eat too much. Or combination like chocolate with hamburguer.
I HAVE A WHITE TONGUE, ALL WHITE.
Bye.
i dont speak english...
Hi Hank,
I had the same problems as u, n I had to do a lot of work to decrease my bb. Its almost gone now. I can't explain the whole thing but read my post "Common sense cure!" I have explained everything there and what has helped me, and one more thing, in order for me to not have bb, I have to keep doing every single thing in common sense cure, otherwise my bb comes back.
I had the same problems as u, n I had to do a lot of work to decrease my bb. Its almost gone now. I can't explain the whole thing but read my post "Common sense cure!" I have explained everything there and what has helped me, and one more thing, in order for me to not have bb, I have to keep doing every single thing in common sense cure, otherwise my bb comes back.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.