Your Email Address:

First Name:

grapefruit seed extract and me

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
booberry
Total Newbie

grapefruit seed extract and me

Post by booberry »

Hi everyone - first post here but I've been lurking for ages. I'm so excited I can barely type. I just got back from lunch with a friend - a notorious nose-wiper, sneezer and cougher - and I had no reaction from her at all today!!! After lunch I went to the grocery store and there were no reactions from anyone. Usually I get at least a sniff and a dirty look when I'm in the same aisle as someone. I think my regimen of grapefruit seed extract may be working, at least a little bit.

I've been using GSE in a nasal spray and a mouth rinse 3 x day for about two weeks now. I've had bad BAD nasal and mouth breath for about 10 years. I don't think I'm cured, but I do think I'm on the right path. Nothing else I've tried has helped this much. My mouth, nose and throat feel fresher.

I'm so happy just to have had one normal day!

I hope everyone is doing well.

Boo

sneezeeffect

Post by sneezeeffect »

hey booberry.. besides the gse, have you been doing anythign else? diets etc etc
booberry
Total Newbie

Post by booberry »

Hi Sneeze,

No, I'm not doing a special diet right now, or anything else. I am a vegetarian, but I've been vegetarian since before the bb started.

Boo
sneezeeffect

Post by sneezeeffect »

hi booberry, any updates? are u still BB free??

-sneeze
katie
Junior

Post by katie »

Hi Boo,
I would also be very interested to see if this is still working for you. I also found it effective but then after a while I seem to have built up a resistance and it just stopped working like many things I've tried. I wish I knew why this was!!!
Just a word of caution...I would be careful as I remember burning my mouth and being in quite some pain for the night after using too high a concentration of it.
It is supposed to be a very powerful microbial and I do vaguely recall a lady on curezone claiming she cured BB with GSE.
Best of luck with it!
booberry
Total Newbie

Post by booberry »

So far so good. I went to Starbucks today - it was crowded but only one person was sniffing, and I like to think its because she had a cold. I have noticed I have to keep up with it regularly - not just when I go out. I also noticed the longer I gargle the better it works. This leads me to believe the odor is coming from my throat (no, I don't have my tonsils).

I'll update again after the weekend - I'm going out with friends Saturday night - this will be a real test for me because I'll be drinking.

Boo
sneezeeffect

Post by sneezeeffect »

so how did your wknd go, booberry? i hope it went well!
booberry
Total Newbie

Post by booberry »

I'm sorry to say it did not go well. I only had two drinks (because I was driving) but shortly after the evening started I got a bad taste in my mouth and noticed people all around me rubbing their noses. I was crushed. I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up so much with this GSE. I do think it helps, but it's definitely no cure.
sneezeeffect

Post by sneezeeffect »

ouchh. so what did u drink that night?
booberry
Total Newbie

Post by booberry »

I had two rum & diet cokes, and water the rest of the time.

I never want to leave the house again :cry:
bbttt
Total Newbie

Post by bbttt »

booberry wrote:I'm sorry to say it did not go well. I only had two drinks (because I was driving) but shortly after the evening started I got a bad taste in my mouth and noticed people all around me rubbing their noses. I was crushed. I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up so much with this GSE. I do think it helps, but it's definitely no cure.

Hi booberry dont lose hope. The mistake was drinking alcohol. Alcohol is a guarantee of bad breatn- it just differs from person to person. I have lots of friends who have really bad breath after a night out- and yet they dont suffer from bb. so ...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic