THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Nasonex or other prescription sterios sprays

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Green
Junior
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:42 am

Nasonex or other prescription sterios sprays

Post by Green »

Anyway, this is for those of you who are currently using a prescription nasal steriod spray for the nasal odor. Has it been helping? How long have you been using it? So far, it's been 10 days that I've used it, not much help. The doctor diagnosed me with allergic rhinitis and I know that causes sinus inflammation which results in stagnant mucus and may be the cause of my nasal odor...Still, I would have expected the nasonex to help...How long should I wait until I see effects?
Snobuni
Sheriff
Posts: 381
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:53 am

Post by Snobuni »

Hey Green,

I use nasonex steriod spray too. You have to use it for at least three weeks before any effects become evident. I've found that it makes it alot easier for me to breathe through my nose, I don't have any trouble sleeping at night now, due to congestion. I have an odour that comes from my nose and when I use the spray, it seems to make this smell less obvious, but doesn't get rid of it. In terms of my bb, it doesn't effect it in any way, but in terms of better breathing, it seems to work quite well.
Green
Junior
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:42 am

Post by Green »

THanks for the reply Snobuni. Anyway, how long have you been using the nasonex spray so far? And also, did your doctor say your condition could be allergic rhinitis?
Snobuni
Sheriff
Posts: 381
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:53 am

Post by Snobuni »

Hi Green,

I've been using it for about a year now. My doctor has never mentioned rhinitus, she just gave it to me 'cos I have a deviated septum and it seems to ease the congestion, and also to see if it would improve my bb.

I've had a CT scan done and my ENT couldn't see any sinusitus on it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗