THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Anyone who suspects their stomach/esophagus please post

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
iva
Master
Posts: 295
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:26 pm

Post by iva »

Hi, Halitosisux

thank for all the ideas, nice to meet s.o. who is really thinking. I have never been advised to have my gallbladder removed, since it is not causing much trouble and there are a couple minor stones. I hev tried different diets and only fasting has some impact on my BB, don`t know if it is related to the gallbladder.
I haven`t ruled out any other possible cause for BB although dentists, ENTs andgastroenetrorlogists say they can`t fin dthe reason. I don`t know what to think anymore. But since the only difference in my condition before BB and after BB is in my digestive system, I suspect it is to blame.
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

iva, there is a lot of evidence out there which describes how a diseased or dysfunctional gall-bladder can cause a certain kind of BB. Whether there's a possibility its happening because of duodenal reflux or other pathways, its worth anyone who has any gastrointestinal problems looking further into this possibility.
klif
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:32 pm

Post by klif »

I also have been at dentist and ENT doctor. I've been twice at same dentist and said for bb, and she was convincing me there's no cause on teeth. And today I visited another ENT doctor and he examined me, find no cause, tonsils are fine, but he found I have problem since my birth with nose for which I didn't know, which is not causing bb, that's his words, and he gave me CLARINASE and NASONEX...

But what I'm saying, he suggested me gastroskopy... and one more clue is heading to stomach, that I feel sometimes some strange thing in my throat... apparently that's also cause from stomach

I've read somewhere that one lady lost her bb after gallbladder operation... Hmmm that's next I'm checking :)
klif
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:32 pm

Post by klif »

Tomorrow going to gastroenterologist on exam. What smart should I say to him/her, not to look like some dumb desperate lunatic??
iva
Master
Posts: 295
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:26 pm

Post by iva »

Klif,
what happened with the GE exam? What did he find and say?
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

oh i didnt see you post there klif, hope it went well, please report back how u got on.
klif
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:32 pm

Post by klif »

It's ok, never mind

How i didn't remember shortcut GE #-o then typing gastroeleblabla...

Well it went good. It was my first time at -GE- :lol: and i just hit him in the head: i have bb! He was like, ooo have you? He asked me lots of questions, i've mentioned him some stuff, like gallbladder, dry mouth, that feeling in throat... also that my eyes are sometimes yellow, so he will check ma liver also. I got reference for gastroskopy... and there are a lot shortcuts on reference like SE, KKS (complete blood check i believe), dif, GUK... and for biochemy, aminotransferese, bilirubin, urea, kreatinas... lots of tests on blood.

Nothing really special, it's gonna be interesting to see results after tests :roll: because i somehow suspect my stomach and other deeper stuff more, maybe I’m wrong…who knows…
Lol when i carried reference on one counter, there was one older lady, she had to write me down for a date (not with me xD, date for exam) and she looked what was it about, and started talking over the counter window::: you should kiss! You have to kiss girls! so then your mouth will not dry, and bb will be gone! What!? your girl wants results on written?! She must be ruff grrrr…....
i was like xD xD xD give me this paper and ruuuuun!! This bitch is crazy (there were other people xD)


:D
iva
Master
Posts: 295
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:26 pm

Post by iva »

Klif,

keep us informed, please and good luck!
ithurts
Advanced
Posts: 119
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:54 pm

Post by ithurts »

Klif, please keep us informed. I will soon go through all of that.
prey
Junior
Posts: 54
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:01 pm
Location: Croatia

Post by prey »

klif wrote:It's ok, never mind

How i didn't remember shortcut GE #-o then typing gastroeleblabla...

Well it went good. It was my first time at -GE- :lol: and i just hit him in the head: i have bb! He was like, ooo have you? He asked me lots of questions, i've mentioned him some stuff, like gallbladder, dry mouth, that feeling in throat... also that my eyes are sometimes yellow, so he will check ma liver also. I got reference for gastroskopy... and there are a lot shortcuts on reference like SE, KKS (complete blood check i believe), dif, GUK... and for biochemy, aminotransferese, bilirubin, urea, kreatinas... lots of tests on blood.

Nothing really special, it's gonna be interesting to see results after tests :roll: because i somehow suspect my stomach and other deeper stuff more, maybe I’m wrong…who knows…
Lol when i carried reference on one counter, there was one older lady, she had to write me down for a date (not with me xD, date for exam) and she looked what was it about, and started talking over the counter window::: you should kiss! You have to kiss girls! so then your mouth will not dry, and bb will be gone! What!? your girl wants results on written?! She must be ruff grrrr…....
i was like xD xD xD give me this paper and ruuuuun!! This bitch is crazy (there were other people xD)


:D
this kind of people you can find only in croatia
bila neka starija zenska jelda? :mrgreen:
klif
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:32 pm

Post by klif »

prey wrote: this kind of people you can find only in croatia
bila neka starija zenska jelda? :mrgreen:
i will keep you all informed...

(je da neko postarije meso bijase... becarusa neka :D )
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗