Well, my week of completely eliminating dairy is proving to be successful. I apparently no longer have the cheese breath. Nobody in my family can smell a thing and I've been torturing them all night, blowing in their faces and seeing if they can detect anything. Nada. Now, I'm not sure if they're immune to it or something, but I remember one time when i was younger and blew in my father's face, he held his nose and told me my breath smelled...and I don't get close to him often so I'm pretty sure he's not immune to anything. My sister on the other hand, probably is because I'm always up in her face.
I'm still not 100% sure I'm cured, it's going to take at least another week to completely get rid of everything in my system..if the smell IS from the dairy. I just wish I would have figured this out years and years ago and enjoyed my time as a teenager as well as in college. But you know what, if this is my cure...I'm going to finally be able to live my life!! I really wish I would have figured it out before I started working and before everybody started branding me as the smelly chick. But whatever..I will FINALLY be able to perform my job without stress..iI'll be able to speak to people face to face, to DATE!!! Oh my God I never even thought it'd be possible. To maybe even...dare I say it...get married?!?!
Please pray for me guys, because if this turns out not to work, I'm going to be devastated. And my only problem is...it's going to be hard to start being normal around people. I'm still scared that my breath is going to smell. Even though today i was pretty sure it didn't, i still couldn't look people in the eye when I spoke to them, or say hi when I would pass by them. It's SO hard to get back to normal. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and begging the Lord to answer my prayers.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Thank GOD!!!
-
TiredofThis
- Newbie
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:05 pm
Hi Green!! Yes, this is definitely my problem. Funny because I attempted to eliminate dairy about a month before I started my new job and didn't have the willpower. I wish I would have because i would have been cured for about 7 months now and would have had a much better work experience. But ya know what, no reason to dwell on the past. I'm going to live each day to the fullest.. I'm even going out friday night to the bar!! And I can sit there and talk to people without wanting to have an anxiety attack!!!Green wrote:Hey TiredofThis,
I am sure if you are experiencing such improvements, this is your cure. Your nasal odor will probably go away as well. Good luck!
None of you EVER give up...you will find your cure.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.